I would Like To Welcome REFINA!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Leon
How are you finding the forum up to press, how's things in general within the trade, looks like you have had some fun on here up to press with some nice responses and feedback, good luck

Hello Leon
How are you finding the forum up to press, how's things in general within the trade, looks like you have had some fun on here up to press with some nice responses and feedback, good luck

Hi Paul,

Hope you're well. The forum has been great so far, it's good to get feedback from those who know best. We're expecting a bit of a slump again this year with the economy, but so far we've been pretty busy, which is good. Always best to plan for the worst and then anything better than that is a bonus!

The trade seems to be changing a lot, although plaster and renders sprayers have been around for donkeys it's only in the last few years that they've become common. The spray application has opened up demand for a range of new tools that seem to work really well together.

I really appreciate everyone who has given useful feedback and hope that I have given the odd bit of useful info out too. Please do get in touch if you have questions, feedback or complaints about any of our products/services or anything that I might be able to help you out with and I'll do my best to answer your questions or find out for you.

Hope to be getting some new product samples in this month, Danny will be in touch with those who contribute regularly to the forum to try some stuff out for us.

Regards,
Leon

I got them for £250 with free delivery. Think refina wanted 280. Can't remember if this was inc or + del

£250 s**t THE BED!!!
ive got one 700 long cost me about £25 (youngman) and one 1200, i didnt buy that i robbed it from my cousin, i dont think he paid a lot for it
have you got a link to the hop ups id love to see what ya got for £250

They're not cheap but they'll last forever. They want to at that price! I've got 2 700s but you can't reach far enough. I've got arms like a flidamite t rex

Yeah I didn't wanna get the 1.5s cus they'd be a nuisance to move about. They're light for the size. Can pick it up 1 handed to move it but couldn't pick it cleanly up if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.