I would feel better if I could rant like this

Wayners

Not sure where to put this clip but I feel so much better after watching this guy. Hold on to your seat. Hopefully you will feel better too. If anyone here wants to copy and get things off your chest, you now know what to do. Sit in van and shout at phone. Bliss after

Last edited:
ok mate had a bit of a moment today iwas planting out stuff etc and thought about grand daughter after seeing her box of tools in shed she realy loves helping out in garden its a c**t this way of living
Shite mate isn't it, my next door neighbor's got the whole family round day in day out.

ok mate had a bit of a moment today iwas planting out stuff etc and thought about grand daughter after seeing her box of tools in shed she realy loves helping out in garden its a c**t this way of living

just put my youngest 2
2 bed

not before esme done her internet shopping for shoes and dresses :rayos:

agree on that im on a small council house scheme in a small village its void of laughter ect so sad
Our areas ex council and close to the local high school and a couple of primary schools. So there's always kids running about, nothing now, it's like a ghost town.

Not sure where to put this clip but I feel so much better after watching this guy. Hold on to your seat. Hopefully you will feel better too. If anyone here wants to copy and get things off your chest, you now know what to do. Sit in van and shout at phone. Bliss after

Well you soft c**ts voted for him.

Reap what you sow.