I want to work in south devon

Members online

Mite come down on holls have a look round starting point dartmouth
I did the same mate around studlands is where I’d love to be tbh some of the renders weren’t to tough either recon you could take over down that way

You just want to take him down Daddy Hole Lane :sisi:
no no jess , cant have you getting away,.....,,you should invite andy to your hen night,....wedding reception and night do,....put him on the top table,....let him know now so he can start to prepare his speech,......love to hear what his speech would be about,.......bar prices,..mixing his own drinks,..waiter service from bar to table,..oh it would such a happy time for you,........in fact put me and mrs.hector down on the list as i want to be there when he stands up to speak

no no jess , cant have you getting away,.....,,you should invite andy to your hen night,....wedding reception and night do,....put him on the top table,....let him know now so he can start to prepare his speech,......love to hear what his speech would be about,.......bar prices,..mixing his own drinks,..waiter service from bar to table,..oh it would such a happy time for you,........in fact put me and mrs.hector down on the list as i want to be there when he stands up to speak
:lol:

It really would be worth it!

The daft s**t you get upto when you're half asleep setting Christmas presents up.
Sorry back to your question just do it Andy g.. You the man

Attachments

• IMG_20181218_225034.jpg
    IMG_20181218_225034.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 243