I want to work in south devon

Members online

hector

Lol no stay away, you'll only get £2 a metre down here
oli, you should invite andy to stay with you ,say 3/6 months,...working with each other all day,watching television every night together,...oh the long winters nights will fly in,....best of buddies

hector

You just want to take him down Daddy Hole Lane :sisi:
no no jess , cant have you getting away,.....,,you should invite andy to your hen night,....wedding reception and night do,....put him on the top table,....let him know now so he can start to prepare his speech,......love to hear what his speech would be about,.......bar prices,..mixing his own drinks,..waiter service from bar to table,..oh it would such a happy time for you,........in fact put me and mrs.hector down on the list as i want to be there when he stands up to speak

no no jess , cant have you getting away,.....,,you should invite andy to your hen night,....wedding reception and night do,....put him on the top table,....let him know now so he can start to prepare his speech,......love to hear what his speech would be about,.......bar prices,..mixing his own drinks,..waiter service from bar to table,..oh it would such a happy time for you,........in fact put me and mrs.hector down on the list as i want to be there when he stands up to speak
:lol:

It really would be worth it!