I Want to get in to flow screed!!

dvp1987

Hi lads does anybody know of any one who is willing to give me a few days or a weeks work to see how flow screed is done and just muck in.
I would not expect a penny because the experience would be great,I'm willing to travel even stay in a hotel.
I'm plasterer and renderer by trade been in the game for 15 years and feel it's time to spread my wings a bit more.
I have cscs card
I own a putz sp11 witch I use for mono.

If anybody can help or give some advice or know if there's maybe a coarse to go on that would be great

Many thanks lads.

Hi lads does anybody know of any one who is willing to give me a few days or a weeks work to see how flow screed is done and just muck in.
I would not expect a penny because the experience would be great,I'm willing to travel even stay in a hotel.
I'm plasterer and renderer by trade been in the game for 15 years and feel it's time to spread my wings a bit more.
I have cscs card
I own a putz sp11 witch I use for mono.

If anybody can help or give some advice or know if there's maybe a coarse to go on that would be great

Many thanks lads.

Where in the country are you. I actually run flow screed training sessions on behalf of my customers Cemex, Aggregate Industries and Hope Construction Materials and a few smaller independents. Normally to get into flow screeding you would need to go down the route of getting a supplier to train you. If you want to give me a ring to discuss feel free to do so. Alan Jackson 07966651006 and I will talk you through the process.

Anyone know rough estimate it is for tools/machine for start up in flow screed. It's another route id like to get into instead of s&c screeding.

I still do screeds the original way but correct me if wrong, is flow screed bagged that can be put through a ritmo to pump out and self levels itself with a little help ? And where do you get those little pyramid metal things to guide depth of it all ?

I still do screeds the original way but correct me if wrong, is flow screed bagged that can be put through a ritmo to pump out and self levels itself with a little help ? And where do you get those little pyramid metal things to guide depth of it all ?
Yer, you can use bagged screed, but much cheaper if you order it in premix and just pump it in. You can get the tripods from refina, but I think blones posted it on fb a while ago that he had some in stock, I'm sure Ryan stocks it too. You'll need some dapple bars too. A guy who recently done some for us, said anything over 40m² he can beat traditional screed on price. It's amazingly quick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

the arse drooped out of flo screed years ago,
we used to do a lot with one of our diesel pumps but the rates dropped that much I don't bother any more, theres nation wide big boys that can under cut most, sub 15-16 quid.
I had 2 lads that did it nearly full time for me for a while up until around 2012 and it paid for one of my diesel pumps in no time doing it, but loads of outfits tackle it now, so ill leave others too it.

Yes uks group a family of Indians under cut everyone years ago wiped every one out round our way and cover the whole uk spoke to one of there lads the other day he told me they have 26 liquid screed pumps and 6 screed pumps

I sell gypsol flowscreed binder and have lots of contacts and experience. Anyone wanting to get into flowscreeds is welcome to call me for info. 07966651006 Alan

I sell gypsol flowscreed binder and have lots of contacts and experience. Anyone wanting to get into flowscreeds is welcome to call me for info. 07966651006 Alan

Think we might have bought some of that off you a few years ago when we did it, as there was a bit of a cartel going on in Scotland with Flo screeds.. was ideal for smaller jobs, we mixed it with a few things like concrete sand and whin dust..