I used uni finish today

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gps

On a silky looking textured ceiling 12m2 it worked really well on that loads of time maybe be to much.
I then used it on a wall and a few patches where the sparks had chased out, the end result was ok but man it was going off as soon as it was on,2 coats same mix plenty of water lots of sweat and I got there.

I would use it again but only on silk painted surfaces

On a silky looking textured ceiling 12m2 it worked really well on that loads of time maybe be to much.
I then used it on a wall and a few patches where the sparks had chased out, the end result was ok but man it was going off as soon as it was on,2 coats same mix plenty of water lots of sweat and I got there.

Will it stay on,, would you use it over art ex ceilings

Will it stay on,, would you use it over art ex ceilings

I had no reason to think it wouldn't stay on, I will try it but seeing how the wall reacted today I would do it cautiously and with pva and multi to hand until I had full confidence with it

Hahahahahahah

Yes, I know exactly what you mean.... it stitched me right up on 2 walls that were a bit scabby.. We need to stop doing this people will start think I have been bought by you as well :sorprendido3:

Reactions: gps
Its not really goin to catch on then .especially in glasgow.lol :sick:
not seen it in b and q?:(...unless it was on the floor with all the other burst bags and bits of broken gyproc etc:rebotando:

Status
Not open for further replies.