I try to post then it crashes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan90

I just wrote out alot of stuff i tried to post but as soon as i hit that button my comp freezes.

The second time i made sure to copy my work and hopefully paste it

that didnt work either, this is the only site ive ever had problems like this, any1 else ?

Did you give it a coat of PVA first otherwise your post won't stick - or you could try that new uni-post stuff?

other than that I don't know as I've not had any probs - cookies on your of maybe?

Hi Nathan

I have that issue sometimes - very annoying.........

Danny may be able to advise something.....

don't give up - if it happens regularly and you are going to post something big - type it in word, then cut and paste it in

I used to get this all the time think its was using internet explorer . Using firefox now and its seems to work

Not used exploder in years, use Firefox on the lappy or Atomic Web/Safari on my phone.

its an anti bullshit program danny uses. it stops people writing aload of b*ll***s and destroying the integrity of the forum :rolleyes)

its an anti bullshit program danny uses. it stops people writing aload of b*ll***s and destroying the integrity of the forum :rolleyes)

Have you seen Danny recently? He's the one with a stack of free NFL jerseys :RpS_thumbup:

Some you must have found away around that programme then marra..........:RpS_wink:

hiya

most of the crashes are either caused by browsers and any body who uses IE deserves everything they get.

net connection can cause issues but i have not had any troubles since the servef upgrade.....

Danny

ps spammers are doing my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.