I no how they make hardwall

Andy g

It all the s**t on the shop floor and some t**t at British gypsum said I no let's get this s**t of the floor lads and we will call it hardwall it like f**k**g standing in dog s**t that stuff when on shoes

It all the s**t on the shop floor and some t**t at British gypsum said I no let's get this s**t of the floor lads and we will call it hardwall it like f**k**g standing in dog s**t that stuff when on shoes

Thanks for sharing, Andy.

Have a picture of a serial killer.
hqdefault.jpg

I love Jeffery especially when he stuck the body parts together and inject the Bain with acid so he could play with it :bananahappy:

The Japanese fella is running around Japan, happy as Larry.

Issie Segawa.

Basically, the French couldn't lock him up for long enough on regular charges (cannibalism) so they declared him insane. That way they didn't ever have to let him out. But they f**k*d up and sent him to Japan. The Japs said he's not insane at all but a pervert and it's not illegal to be a pervert, so they sent him on his way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

The Japanese fella is running around Japan, happy as Larry.

Issie Segawa.

Basically, the French couldn't lock him up for long enough on regular charges (cannibalism) so they declared him insane. That way they didn't ever have to let him out. But they f**k*d up and sent him to Japan. The Japs said he's not insane at all but a pervert and it's not illegal to be a pervert, so they sent him on his way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
Yes I know of him wasn't his father s powerful general or important figure so he got a slap on the wrist, he ate her ass cheek I think didn't he, got caught with her body in a suit case I think???

Yes I know of him wasn't his father s powerful general or important figure so he got a slap on the wrist, he ate her ass cheek I think didn't he, got caught with her body in a suit case I think???

Dunno.. I'm going on memory. The Wiki link is there. I'm pretty sure that the psychiatrist just f**k*d him off.

What you should get a long time for is mixing plaster in a rubbish bag as u wer.

Sagawa's wealthy father provided a lawyer for his defense, and after being held for two years awaiting trial Sagawa was found legally insane and unfit to stand trial by the French judge, Jean-Louis Bruguière, who ordered him held indefinitely in a mental institution.[2] After a visit by the author Inuhiko Yomota, Sagawa's account of his kill was published in Japan under the title In the Fog.[2] Sagawa's subsequent publicity and macabre celebrity likely contributed to the French authorities' decision to deport him to Japan, where he was immediately committed to Matsuzawa hospital. Examining psychologists there all declared him sane and found sexual perversion was his sole motivation for murder.[2] Because charges in France had been dropped, the French court documents were sealed and were not released to Japanese authorities; consequently Sagawa could not legally be detained in Japan. He checked himself out of the hospital on August 12, 1986, and remained free.[2] Sagawa's continued freedom has been widely criticized.[2]

Sagawa's wealthy father provided a lawyer for his defense, and after being held for two years awaiting trial Sagawa was found legally insane and unfit to stand trial by the French judge, Jean-Louis Bruguière, who ordered him held indefinitely in a mental institution.[2] After a visit by the author Inuhiko Yomota, Sagawa's account of his kill was published in Japan under the title In the Fog.[2] Sagawa's subsequent publicity and macabre celebrity likely contributed to the French authorities' decision to deport him to Japan, where he was immediately committed to Matsuzawa hospital. Examining psychologists there all declared him sane and found sexual perversion was his sole motivation for murder.[2] Because charges in France had been dropped, the French court documents were sealed and were not released to Japanese authorities; consequently Sagawa could not legally be detained in Japan. He checked himself out of the hospital on August 12, 1986, and remained free.[2] Sagawa's continued freedom has been widely criticized.[2]
Complete bullshit someone got tipped off

That video made me sad that it actually happened in the real world, that people so young could be so depraved (I didn't watch it cos you mentioned it I saw it years ago)
THere is a lot worse out there on the internet, Brazil, Mexico , Africa complete hell holes in places, people having their skin cut off hearts pulled out etc

And yet people moan about paying tax things that keep our nations stable and not like those lol