I never seen that done before why ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELplastering123

Went to price a job up today posh modern art building type thing spoke on the phone before hand about how he wanted it doing which was wet plastered.

Got there today and ( newbuild) and all over the new blockwork was a roughly put on coat of bonding, why ?

I plastered a night club with rough bonding, spec was to make it look rough as in old worn plaster, showing different ageing in the walls and ceilings as we went up the wall and around the arched ceiling, did we achieve it, who am I to say, not arty...

Went to price a job up today posh modern art building type thing spoke on the phone before hand about how he wanted it doing which was wet plastered.

Got there today and ( newbuild) and all over the new blockwork was a roughly put on coat of bonding, why ?

Ask them what it is....................or maybe it's just art :huh:

I plastered a night club with rough bonding, spec was to make it look rough as in old worn plaster, showing different ageing in the walls and ceilings as we went up the wall and around the arched ceiling, did we achieve it, who am I to say, not arty...

If only you'd known Spanky back then you could have subbed it out and saved your.........................

That is guna make your life harder. It will have more suction than a dyson

Or it's going to make it easier if it's on those god awful no suction smooth concrete blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.