I need an aspirateur. curious.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukenBrux

I have annother renovation job and I am sick of spitting white. Im curious to know what type of vacume cleaner will not die after 2 months plaster dust, I guess someone here has a clue, I saw a nice iti model in the shop, same operating features as the festool ones, but for only 100 euro. silly guys had lost the hose though and wouldent give it me for 20 bucks. anyway I'd be much obliged to have some idea what can work in terms of vacumes for ocasional use with sanders and succkin fine dust?
Cheers Luke.

indeed they do, very nice vacume cleaners indeed, thanks a lot, I have been looking in the belgian sites and dident fin much.

i bought a henry after using one on site theres no need for bags (do at home though!) just fill em up .......very good ......errrrrrr suction :-[

well I got a vac today, havent used it yet but I will tomorow, Its a jet vac wet dry, very basic, was used for a paint sander. a bit old but I dident pay much , Ill put a post when I know what I think of it. hope I can find the filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.