I need a screw

Members online

Ho yes I have re read and get it now -- you are recommending any silver ones. Thing is I dont think neither screwfix or toolstation had the right length in zinc. Why do you prefer zinc.
no splinters no rusting /will come back out if needed without head snapping off

Here you go. I scribed all the ceiling to wall edges to follow the wall and the barrel to wall join was shampherd to the wall, I also added some board adheasive behind the curve and at the ends.
View attachment 44568View attachment 44572View attachment 44569View attachment 44570View attachment 44571
Reminds of that song by Katie Melua.
There are nine-million bicycles in Beijing.
That's a fact
The new lyrics
There are nine-million screws in that ceiling
That's a fact

150mm apart hahahahaha!!!!
Thing is a lot of people would think the more screws the better but they actually weaken the p/board.

150mm apart hahahahaha!!!!
Thing is a lot of people would think the more screws the better but they actually weaken the p/board.
That's the specs - all be it I will grant you it is the specs for the peremiter and not mid board. And I used 150 everywhere.
#boarding refesher course.

Here you go. I scribed all the ceiling to wall edges to follow the wall and the barrel to wall join was shampherd to the wall, I also added some board adheasive behind the curve and at the ends.
View attachment 44568View attachment 44572View attachment 44569View attachment 44570View attachment 44571
Apart from the overkill with the screws thats probably the best work i have seen on here.
Its the standard these guys aspire to and yet they still take the rise. nice work.

Apart from the overkill with the screws thats probably the best work i have seen on here.
Its the standard these guys aspire to and yet they still take the rise. nice work.
That's what you get when you're not on the clock.

Apart from the overkill with the screws
I got the 150mm centers from this forum, and knauf also says 150 butI think I should of actually staggered them along the joists according to knauf and 150 is only the edge and not mid board.

I got the 150mm centers from this forum, and knauf also says 150 butI think I should of actually staggered them along the joists according to knauf and 150 is only the edge and not mid board.
Keep quiet while your winning.