Private Member
IMG_20170706_091934.jpg
IMG_20170706_091934.jpg
IMG_20170706_085535.jpg
Burst_Cover_GIF_Action_20170706085128.gif
IMG_20170706_084217.jpg
IMG_20170706_084206.jpg
IMG_20170706_084222.jpg
this a small hallway, 3 men tacking it all day Tuesday, the result speak for itself, neat cuts, perfect in every possible way.

3 men you say.......:nocausagracia: .That's two to do the boarding and one to keep telling them that it's OK as the plasterers will get over it.:mad:

3 men you say.......:nocausagracia: .That's two to do the boarding and one to keep telling them that it's OK as the plasterers will get over it.:mad:
They not concerned about the plasterer or anyone else for that matter
Helluva outfit
IMG_20170706_085727.jpg

F#cking clowns , me and my mate tacked and stuck a garage conversion on the way home yesterday just so no builders boarding had to be got over .

That's shocking! How do they get any work. Here's one I had a while back, apparently was meant to be ready to just put a skim over :wtf: . When I called them they said oh could you throw the coving back up too lol yeah ok I'll peace it in like crazy paving! There was a hole in the floor and s**t everywhere (more like ready for me to fall over and break my neck!)

Sick of the s**t they sent me to I told them I can't work like that and to not send me anymore work!

Attachments

• IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_3304.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 416
  • IMG_3305.JPG
    IMG_3305.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 373
  • IMG_3306.JPG
    IMG_3306.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG_3307.JPG
    IMG_3307.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_3308.JPG
    IMG_3308.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 391
I'm gonna take the positive out of this, next time I price boarding im gonna put price up, obviously people are happy to pay for 3 guys on that job so a slight increase on my wage should be ok too

I'm gonna take the positive out of this, next time I price boarding im gonna put price up, obviously people are happy to pay for 3 guys on that job so a slight increase on my wage should be ok too
yes that's the thing, builder pays 400 quid for the 3 men but wouldn't pay me to do it as I'm too expensive.
It's all skimmed now with a bit of luck will last 2 weeks

That's shocking! How do they get any work. Here's one I had a while back, apparently was meant to be ready to just put a skim over :wtf: . When I called them they said oh could you throw the coving back up too lol yeah ok I'll peace it in like crazy paving! There was a hole in the floor and s**t everywhere (more like ready for me to fall over and break my neck!)

Sick of the s**t they sent me to I told them I can't work like that and to not send me anymore work!
At least you had a toilet on the job:baaa:

Like the way you've slagged off the dry liners then just put a bit of scrim over inch gaps

Like the way you've slagged off the dry liners then just put a bit of scrim over inch gaps
Cheers spunky, but what you expect me to do when I complain all I get is a thumbs up, to confirm that is actually a fine and dandy job. Or do you fly around and putting other people's s**t right, what you not paid to do so? I'm there to skim, not allowed to do anything else.
Don't think dryliners is a fitting description tbh

Lol you f**k**g idiot I bet they didn't want you to board it because it would have been worse!

Problem is everyone thinks they can cut and stick board , most small builders now get the labourers to do it so that's the result

if it's s**t you tell the builder you want extra to sort it out or do it on you're own back
Or you can come on here cry about it then get a phone call saying there's slump marks on the joints can you fix it and then sit in bed looking at mybuilder thinking mmm 20 quid a month should I ?

That's builders in general
90 %of them are thick as pig s**t .along with site agents .and surverys