I lonely

Members online

No me own looking at tv Sherlock Holmes film
giphy.gif

There all watching babies being born in the front room :vomito::vomito::vomito:

I'm sat in the kitchen with you beer and Andy g xx
Got to get my act together just f**k**g every day like a living hell in my head and on top of that i have to plaster

Got to get my act together just f**k**g every day like a living hell in my head and on top of that i have to plaster
I felt like you in my middle 30's and having a family was an added pressure so it cuts both ways. I suppose its down to attitude I can only put up with my downside before I get bored with my thoughts and have to sort it out.

@Andy g if your genuine pm me in New year and I will come and give you a hand where i can on your jobs here and there.

Dont want no money, but would like to see if I can help where your going wrong with covering your money and give you a little lift here and there!
I felt like you in my middle 30's and having a family was an added pressure so it cuts both ways. I suppose its down to attitude I can only put up with my downside before I get bored with my thoughts and have to sort it out.
Plastering used to make me feel good ,feel like a man feel confident, but now I have depression i am get worse maybe is my age 54

Get involved in a charity. You'll make friends and you'll get a lift from doing something good for someone. Families bring pressure, I ended up at doctors once being handed a leaflet on suicide prevention in front of the wife. That wasn't a good day.