I lonely

Andy g

There all watching babies being born in the front room :vomito::vomito::vomito:

I'm sat in the kitchen with you beer and Andy g xx
Got to get my act together just f**k**g every day like a living hell in my head and on top of that i have to plaster

paulf

Watching a good one about a missing diamond, just feel like I'm have a Breakdown with work no mates or family
I've seen that its good one. Better letting it out andy bud.

zombie

Private Member
@Andy g if your genuine pm me in New year and I will come and give you a hand where i can on your jobs here and there.

Dont want no money, but would like to see if I can help where your going wrong with covering your money and give you a little lift here and there!

algeeman

It’s A Boy
@Andy g if your genuine pm me in New year and I will come and give you a hand where i can on your jobs here and there.

Dont want no money, but would like to see if I can help where your going wrong with covering your money and give you a little lift here and there!
Can't wait for you too read that back tomorrow lol.

paulf

Got to get my act together just f**k**g every day like a living hell in my head and on top of that i have to plaster
I felt like you in my middle 30's and having a family was an added pressure so it cuts both ways. I suppose its down to attitude I can only put up with my downside before I get bored with my thoughts and have to sort it out.

Andy g

I felt like you in my middle 30's and having a family was an added pressure so it cuts both ways. I suppose its down to attitude I can only put up with my downside before I get bored with my thoughts and have to sort it out.
Plastering used to make me feel good ,feel like a man feel confident, but now I have depression i am get worse maybe is my age 54

Squarehead

Get involved in a charity. You'll make friends and you'll get a lift from doing something good for someone. Families bring pressure, I ended up at doctors once being handed a leaflet on suicide prevention in front of the wife. That wasn't a good day.

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Plastering used to make me feel good ,feel like a man feel confident, but now I have depression i am get worse maybe is my age 54
None of like the job Andy ....most of us have families where we have no choice but to keep at it.
Put some music on and relax mate xx