I hope you get someone buddy.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

3 bed semi with garage on side

Render falling off, old tyrolean.

Just been to price for mono and guy only wants to pay £2000 inc mats and scaff with quoining up both corners.

Wow, surely can't be done.

Any thoughts.

Scaff would be approx £750 give or take, don't like sending scaffolders up unless I'm in with a shout, but they did mine for guttering for £400 so I don't think I'd be far of with that figure

He rung me yesterday, so popped up, quite rude when I got there, just said he wants cream render ' wi them brick things up side '

Went on to tell me his mate had his done and paid £2000, showed me a picture on his phone, still finding my feet with render but I'd have gone at more than double that with quoining.

Would have been a nice job too.

Why didn't he get who did his mates to do it them. Fair play if you can get a typical semi done scaffolded for 750 as well.

3 bed semi with garage on side

Render falling off, old tyrolean.

Just been to price for mono and guy only wants to pay £2000 inc mats and scaff with quoining up both corners.

Wow, surely can't be done.

Any thoughts.

Mobs round my way doing it for that, unbelivable.

Not sure why he has had me round, probably to see if I was cheaper.

Scary thing was the picture he showed me looked quite good, that was of his friends, detached front and gable about 80-90m2 with quoins.

I'd say he's a liar. Done some work a month or two ago on the inside of this blokes house, I unknowingly undercut the competition by a decent amount as the competitor was a big ish outfit with overheads. Any way wen we were skimming out he says he wants the place acrylic rendered and the other firm quoted 13k. I know I can compete with that! Wen it comes to pricing it a week ago I ring him up just for a reminder on the other firms price and he says errrr about 10k! Fcking blaggers, the house is massive aswell and full of beads!

Can't understand why he rung me, then when I was there he was not even bothered about discussing the work.

Just shoved his phone in my face and started spewing the shite, why ring me and waste everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.