I hope it rains for 6 weeks solid

Listen mate , you have something to say then spit it out , I don't bite lol
But if you just want to pull at heart strings with any number of such similar posts your wasting your time , talking of time , what do you do with yours , bit like a Jehova turning up at my house and claiming they have the solution to mankind's problems , I give me a Tesco bag and politely ask them to do something useful whilst they are stalking the vulnerable and pick the litter up on their way
Genuinely would like to hear how your gonna pay for Jeremy's Xmas list when all the business money goes abroad, apart from the lucrative government contracts they'll dish out for results in public services , we've barely caught up from the last round of labour bailouts at all costs to save dying business jobs ,
Just saying for a friend

Listen mate , you have something to say then spit it out , I don't bite lol
But if you just want to pull at heart strings with any number of such similar posts your wasting your time , talking of time , what do you do with yours , bit like a Jehova turning up at my house and claiming they have the solution to mankind's problems , I give me a Tesco bag and politely ask them to do something useful whilst they are stalking the vulnerable and pick the litter up on their way
Genuinely would like to hear how your gonna pay for Jeremy's Xmas list when all the business money goes abroad, apart from the lucrative government contracts they'll dish out for results in public services , we've barely caught up from the last round of labour bailouts at all costs to save dying business jobs ,
Just saying for a friend

lol I’m just stating facts. Im stuck at work today working late:bailando:

135F89CF-59F3-4C2A-8EBB-5FCDC5FA648E.png

You can't have the labour of the foundation of the NHS and then discount the utter nonsense the labour party has inflicted on this country. I'm old enough to remember every household having candles under the sink.

Last edited:
It would hilarious if one those 27 year old "children" was called "Tali Ban"
Should have moved to UK , think of his benefits payment , probably deserves a chauffer for a private bus , all in all with his two wives that's 30 votes in the bag for Jeremy

I was only being hospitable with the" hello" , As far as your marriage goes, its your deal , however I would never describe wy wife on the web the way you do, you have no respect for her, as far as I can see ! Its your life though, be unhappy and trash her , if that makes you happy ! Good luck with that " piss and wind " mate !
Prickish move mate bringing up things said in jest or situational as serious.....you should be pretty embarrassed in my opinion but I reckon you'll be on the booze so will just carry on thinking your he man and everyone else is wrong as always....

If you don't even have the bottle to leave your unhappy marriage behind what chance would you have on your own in that situation ! Thread open !
He's still in it , even though he trashes her it in public , your turn now !
Prickish move mate bringing up things said in jest or situational as serious.....you should be pretty embarrassed in my opinion but I reckon you'll be on the booze so will just carry on thinking your he man and everyone else is wrong as always....
Your wrong there, I would never share my life with someone and refer to them as a " fat pig " and all the rest of it to all and sundry , on line, especially! Its a sad reflection of his egotistical personna , Imo ! Would you behave that way ? Is that acceptable in your book ? Hope not pal!!!!"!!!!

Last edited:
It will be great to see lots of independent businesses and manufacturers pop up over the years when we eventually agree a deal and become independent as a nation again.
I don’t know a lot about the subject but I do know humans struggle to govern themselves nevermind cities, countries and now entire continents! to me the idea of shrinking down the number of men (&women) ruling over millions of other people as the EU is madness.
Too much power over others, Bound to corrupt the very best of us. Best dissolved entirely and each place has its own (immigrant or national) voted into power in the place they live and know best.
Wtf does a Belgian or other leader know or give f**k about the impact of their decisions on somebody 100’s of miles away in a different country. They are bound to feel disconnected from the real life impact and find it easier to make selfish decisions.
Let us have control of our country again.

He's still in it , even though he trashes her it in public , your turn now !

Your wrong there, I would never share my life with someone and refer to them as a " fat pig " and all the rest of it to all and sundry , on line, especially! Its a sad reflection of his egotistical personna , Imo ! Would you behave that way ? Is that acceptable in your book ? Hope not pal!!!!"!!!!

no your wrong.
your out of order..

zombie was having banter..... which me and him have done about our families a few times.
nothing serious.

you decided to take it as ammunition for your own little freak show.

If you hang out your dirty washing in public ! Not every one will accept it !!!!!!!
It’s no one’s business though. It’s not for you or me to have an opinion on.

Plastering and banter. That’s all we’re here for. Not tearing into people’s marriages that don’t concern us

Personally I think as a gentleman you should apologise .

Fook you loon off that man is a nothing but a terrorist

If you know history then every other PM are terrorists.

Just to confirm what terrorist means: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

It’s no one’s business though. It’s not for you or me to have an opinion on.

Plastering and banter. That’s all we’re here for. Not tearing into people’s marriages that don’t concern us

Personally I think as a gentleman you should apologise .
Couldn't agree more