I hope it rains for 6 weeks solid

Screenshot_20191029-222905_Samsung Internet.jpg

Loved it , use to go down for summer holidays when off school , real community spirit , go to a social club for a game of snooker , if entertainment was on their was no youth / age divide , all generations enjoying each others company with neighbours and friends
Their just called sheep in wales mate

Loved it , use to go down for summer holidays when off school , real community spirit , go to a social club for a game of snooker , if entertainment was on their was no youth / age divide , all generations enjoying each others company with neighbours and friends
Those good old days have gone m8. I'm so glad I so thev 80s.. 90s went down hill it was beginning of the end

Check your messages, I said hello , but your so up your self you just ignore,, becacuse your basiclly an arrogant ignorant prick ! Thats your answer !

27th August "Hello" no other words or any previous contact/chat.

So what was that about then?

Anyway getting sidetracked if you want to get personal by bringing in my marriage then pm and meet up or dont reply/chat with me im done talking.

Those good old days have gone m8. I'm so glad I so thev 80s.. 90s went down hill it was beginning of the end
Did mean to mention that , really sad , I think its called progress , taught me a lot about society , same problem with the oaps here we lock them away in complexes and youth not kept close to family ,so sad and everyone misses out

27th August "Hello" no other words or any previous contact/chat.

So what was that about then?

Anyway getting sidetracked if you want to get personal by bringing in my marriage then pm and meet up or dont reply/chat with me im done talking.
I was only being hospitable with the" hello" , As far as your marriage goes, its your deal , however I would never describe wy wife on the web the way you do, you have no respect for her, as far as I can see ! Its your life though, be unhappy and trash her , if that makes you happy ! Good luck with that " piss and wind " mate !

I was only being hospitable with the" hello" , As far as your marriage goes, its your deal , however I would never describe wy wife on the web the way you do, you have no respect for her, as far as I can see ! Its your life though, be unhappy and trash her , if that makes you happy ! Good luck with that " piss and wind " mate !
Your a f**k**g prick!

Lol everyone knows what Boris is like
At heart most people would live in Jeremy land but are wise enough to know that the country cannot afford it.
Maybe for a few years and when the money runs out with business crippled and moved overseas , whos he gonna tax so that the idle can sit in their nice council house and play Xbox . I'm a communist but you have to be a realist so we can look after those in need

Lol everyone knows what Boris is like
At heart most people would live in Jeremy land but are wise enough to know that the country cannot afford it.
Maybe for a few years and when the money runs out with business crippled and moved overseas , whos he gonna tax so that the idle can sit in their nice council house and play Xbox . I'm a communist but you have to be a realist so we can look after those in need

But boris just lies all the time - his hardly ever spoken any truth. lets not get started on his promises either.
both can be as bad as each other.

But boris just lies all the time - his hardly ever spoken any truth. lets not get started on his promises either.
both can be as bad as each other.
All politicians " lie " , in this particular case your missing one important ingredient
The country voted out
Pretty much all politicians said they would abide by the vote ,
I don't find it necessary that I would call them liers