I hope it rains for 6 weeks solid

carys

Mp be out campaign for 6weeks before general election i hope they get soaked through lol. But I do need a couple of good days to do a chimney

Mp be out campaign for 6weeks before general election i hope they get soaked through lol. But I do need a couple of good days to do a chimney
My uncle from the valleys always said the rain never stops your just between the showers

Now theres a thought a remainer ginger pale skinned freckley glue sniffing lepor coloney!!!
Give Scotland its independence , any remainders can go and live the dream , passports revoked so when EU cripples itself they ain't coming back

I'm very keen to see SNP gain independence , they of course will base their campaign on done deal with parliament over border issues just like NI.is at the moment who's paying for Hadrian's Wall

I'm very keen to see SNP gain independence , they of course will base their campaign on done deal with parliament over border issues just like NI.is at the moment who's paying for Hadrian's Wall
No one mate, its a very old wall that was never allowed for in the quote. Agree Scotland would far better on its own though, Im also pro brexit .

No m8 hung parliament =referendum =over and a civil war
If it is a hung parliament it's going to be mass protests on the streets , Guy Fawkes comes to mind , politicians will be under armed guards 24/7

You haven't lived m8
Loved it , use to go down for summer holidays when off school , real community spirit , go to a social club for a game of snooker , if entertainment was on their was no youth / age divide , all generations enjoying each others company with neighbours and friends