Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
After repeating myself a thousand times
Sick of my own voice
The constant mess
The bickering and fighting
The cheek back.........
I snapped and gave my kids hot legs with a little slap each.

Now theve cleaned up playing nice peace n quiet back to being good girls.
And daddy feels like a monster.

But theve had it coming !!!!!

Sick of my own voice
The constant mess
The cheek back.........

Fair play a wee slap is sometimes needed.

I lose it with my boy every day, bloody annoying. And don't even mention the looks and grief from Mrs Zolco

Been there with my lot when they were kids, sometimes a smacked ass is the only thing they understand, but yes I used to feel bad for having to go that far.

Have never hit mine! Just need to shout at them to be enough. Me when a kid, my DA knocked f**k out of me a few times to many. TBH thou, I did deserve it more than often.

Have never hit mine! Just need to shout at them to be enough. Me when a kid, my DA knocked f**k out of me a few times to many. TBH thou, I did deserve it more than often.
Same here, I had some beating with a belt at the age of 6 pissed and shat myself that was the first and last time tbh

My mum used to hit me with the brush and my dad would laugh and say to her u are wasting your time. He was so right. Theres no fixing a c**t

Sick of my own voice
The constant mess
The cheek back.........

Don't be hard on yourself nothing a good slap once in a while is what's needed

My mum used to hit me with the brush and my dad would laugh and say to her u are wasting your time. He was so right. Theres no fixing a c**t

Must be an Irish thing because my ma beat me with the brush also. I also remember my mates ma chasing him with the brush around the car in their drive. Some wild swipes at it that would have taken his head off if it connected lol