I fancy one of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good dave.
I have a mate who does them,I will ask him if he has any offers on if you like mate

My marra's got the new shape transit and he had to get a custom roof rack made cos he couldnt find one anywhere. He went to get it fitted and it didnt fit so the welder had to pack it out to get it secured on. The best bit was that the welder had knocked up 10 more racks from the template he had made and was boasting he was gonna make a killing selling them.....................:RpS_laugh:......................what a bellend

My marra's got the new shape transit and he had to get a custom roof rack made cos he couldnt find one anywhere. He went to get it fitted and it didnt fit so the welder had to pack it out to get it secured on. The best bit was that the welder had knocked up 10 more racks from the template he had made and was boasting he was gonna make a killing selling them.....................:RpS_laugh:......................what a bellend

These new one's come with a built -in roof -rack !!! you just do something and it come-up out of the existing roof .........

Oo i turkey ! Sure they got stoped in uk like, look like nice vans thou and high on Gadgets , just dont get it all dirty lol

there all assembled in turkey now, I think they just make the odd component in Southampton.
theres a mk8 transit coming out at the end of the year, so they'll be some cracking offers about soon to get rid of the old stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.