I f**k*d up

Exhibit A

Attachments

• IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 405
Shpock or gum tree.. Facebook local adds.. You can put on for free and let them go for free to if that's what you want to do.. Id sell though. Buyer collects. I'd ask money for them.

Jess is to tight to get stainless they was probably out a skip all bent up and she was gonna try hammer them back straight

All have 3. You can drop them off on the way to @Fatarm you could do some kind of travel show dropping off beads at various locations throughout the UK & Ireland. Call it the bird & the beads or something. Danny could drive you in his buggy. The bird the beads & the buggy.

There's a TV show in there somewhere @JessThePlasterer

They would last me til I retire plus after the miss leading thread about a freebie but had to pay postage I’m cautious on taking offers up now

All have 3. You can drop them off on the way to @Fatarm you could do some kind of travel show dropping off beads at various locations throughout the UK & Ireland. Call it the bird & the beads or something. Danny could drive you in his buggy. The bird the beads & the buggy.

There's a TV show in there somewhere @JessThePlasterer
This could be fun I might write a slurred drunken email to the BBC, last time I did that they called me the next morning!