i done a bad skim job on my ceiling. can it be saved ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
A diploma in plastering! Ffs [emoji33][emoji33] a 6 month course at 2 days a week is about 48 days learning on plasterboard and easy walls, to get a piece of shiny paper with your name and diploma next to it doesn't mean you can plaster.
Yes we all start somewhere but big ceilings is not it!
What happened to gaining experience with an actual time served experienced plasterer!?
These courses are flooding the trade with utter dog s**t brain washed have a go's who think they can charge proper money as soon as the course is done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place is there bible mate!

If in doubt ask on this forum!!!!!

I've said it before and I will say it again I'm convinced that the tutors are giving a info pack with this place mentioned as a point of reference for when they are stuck!!!!

And we ate the biggest nobs for helping them!!!!

And we ate the biggest nobs for helping them!!!!
image.jpeg

A diploma in plastering! Ffs [emoji33][emoji33] a 6 month course at 2 days a week is about 48 days learning on plasterboard and easy walls, to get a piece of shiny paper with your name and diploma next to it doesn't mean you can plaster.
Yes we all start somewhere but big ceilings is not it!
What happened to gaining experience with an actual time served experienced plasterer!?
These courses are flooding the trade with utter dog s**t brain washed have a go's who think they can charge proper money as soon as the course is done!

How do you work that out ? Level 3 diploma 48 hours. By me doing my own house is practice to me i am not out there messing ppls houses up. This plastering is just an extra to me i dont want to do it as a profession as its a shi# job. Just wanted abit of advice but looks like 90% on here are just smart arse dicks with opinions.

image.jpeg
How do you work that out ? Level 3 diploma 48 hours. By me doing my own house is practice to me i am not out there messing ppls houses up. This plastering is just an extra to me i dont want to do it as a profession as its a shi# job. Just wanted abit of advice but looks like 90% on here are just smart arse dicks with opinions.
Ditto.
image.jpeg

Try rwf on YouTube he's a font of knowledge(y) although surely these courses supply after care don't they:estudioso:

quicker easier and probably cheaper to get a plasterer to do it again
Cheaper and easier to get a plaster lol. Tbh my walls are prob better than most of yours. The only reason my ceiling never come up was because i was on my own with massive room. Its sorted now looked half decent when it dried just a little sanding so thanks for the help cowboys

I would say 100 m2 was big your about 15m not so big and my don't need sand trigger

so what is your trade or how do you earn a living? and if plastering is sh.t why would you even want to do it then.
ive had a look at a good few fannys but a wouldnt claim to be a gynaecologist .
i have received plenty of help and advise off this site so maybe the truth hurts

so what is your trade or how do you earn a living? and if plastering is sh.t why would you even want to do it then.
ive had a look at a good few fannys but a wouldnt claim to be a gynaecologist .
i have received plenty of help and advise off this site so maybe the truth hurts
And whats the truth ?. I do car sales and property development. I am prob more qualified than you at plastering lol

I noticed you said qualified not better
Exactly lol. I dont claim to be a top plasterer i know ive got a lot to learn just because ive got the cert means nothing. Just certain ppl on here instead of trying to share knowledge and help ppl new to plastering ( im sure they were once in my position and botched a job) they try to belittle them. It says alot about what type of person they are.

And whats the truth ?. I do car sales and property development. I am prob more qualified than you at plastering lol
You could well be more qualified than me but it's plenty of experiance that I have and you won't get that at sum crappy plastering cource.
Anyway you seem to be a bit of a know it all jack off all master of none!!!
Any soft t**t can put a price on a windowscreen

Lol!didn't know what was more funny you saying that or this jack jones saying plastering is a s**t job on a plasterers forum.:)

Car sales w**k*r with mouth....now there's one I've not heard of before!
You must be s**t at car sales if your doing some plastering, or tight as f**k, or both.
The only thing you've developed is a following of blokes who thought and now know your a knob.
People come on here looking for help ask a question get an answer and then usually jog on.

there are a lot of amateur racing drivers but just did not have the backing or funding ti be competitive :D

Always rooom to improve

bet there are better footballers out there in the world just that messi put him in a position to play for a team :D
I'm sure If there was better footballers out there than messi there wud of been snapped up by a team by now Dan lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.