I am offering to be your labourer for free, Basingstoke.

Members online

RegyB

I am reaching out to any plasterer in Basingstoke, I am offering a free trail labouring (try before buy)

I'm not scared of hard work or long hours. I am also willing, honest, have common sense which is trait that can't be taught as most of you know already.
I would love to learn from you, I want to learn, I do not to pretend or claim to be a plasterer.
You will not be disappointed, I look forward to working with you.

I do have some tools that I can use if needed, I have a tyzack 13" trowel, mt 13" handboard, 18" plaziflex, mac allister 1400w mixer and a mixing bucket.

Mate good luck too you just make sure you keep posting , stay Involved and perserve.
Theres some decent people on here and im sure someone will help you out , but don't offer to work for free mate it's a hard enough job when your being paid for it.
Anyone whose prepared to let you graft for nowt is probably best avoided.

Yes no one works for nowt. If you did a week with someone you want a couple of tonne regardless

Yes no one works for nowt. If you did a week with someone you want a couple of tonne regardless
Thank you for your time in responding, in another post of mine I was recommended to so. I am genuinely excited to get started and will do everything in my power to succeed.

For now I'll do anything but want to keep improving the plastering skills and learning curve

I am reaching out to any plasterer in Basingstoke, I am offering a free trail labouring (try before buy)

I'm not scared of hard work or long hours. I am also willing, honest, have common sense which is trait that can't be taught as most of you know already.
I would love to learn from you, I want to learn, I do not to pretend or claim to be a plasterer.
You will not be disappointed, I look forward to working with you.

I do have some tools that I can use if needed, I have a tyzack 13" trowel, mt 13" handboard, 18" plaziflex, mac allister 1400w mixer and a mixing bucket.
Hi send me ur number I might have some work for you