I am Back..... John O'groats To Lands End COMPLETED!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

I have been away for quite a while, sorry about that :)

Myself and Jane finally made it into Lands End on the 11th August :)

I would like to thank Richard Brown and Casper for putting us up and it was an absolute pleasure to finally meet you both :)

The trip was pretty and more so on Jane, we had some really dark days where we wanted to simply quit and give up but we pushed on and got there.

We are still a fair bit short of what we aimed to raise but we are still pushing and after meeting the Help For Heroes guys I plan on doing another event next year...

The blog has proven to be very popular with readers :)

John O'Groats To Lands End On A Bike And Around The UK In 21 Days

Thanks again

Danny

well done danny and jane, a tough ride i bet.

theirs a long distance walk in my town every year to raise money for the solidiers, the cateran yomp 64 mile in 24 hours, i done it this year was a tough slog though but great fun

A couple of non cyclist have now become seriously accomplished distance riders!!! :RpS_cool: Congrats to you both!!! And it was a real pleasure to meet you. The blogs were a daily highlight :RpS_laugh:

Hmmm.........I was trying to fix you up with some Youth Hostel accomodation as I do a bit of work for them. Obviously didn't happen. but I sent him a link to the 1500 miles site - hope he doesn't read the blog where you fkd off without paying! :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.