I’ve grown a pair! But now a day with no work

Members online

Zippydragon

So showed up to do the job for the “weekend course plasterer” which I was told was ready. Walk in to find all sockets put back on, lights fitted, boarding incomplete and a dog s**t minefield in the mixing area. Tools back in car and gone. Feeling I’ve cut my nose off to spite my face but would never have got the job done on time with those hurdles

So showed up to do the job for the “weekend course plasterer” which I was told was ready. Walk in to find all sockets put back on, lights fitted, boarding incomplete and a dog s**t minefield in the mixing area. Tools back in car and gone. Feeling I’ve cut my nose off to spite my face but would never have got the job done on time with those hurdles

Car?!

Could you not have just got on with it and charged extra accordingly?......
If you really feel you have done the right thing by walking away then don’t worry mate, imo If you’re ever not happy on a job then try and sort it or just walk it ain’t worth the stress! Life’s too short for dealing with loads of hassle.

If you really feel you have done the right thing by walking away then don’t worry mate, imo If you’re ever not happy on a job then try and sort it or just walk it ain’t worth the stress! Life’s too short for dealing with loads of hassle.
Normally I would however I’ve spotted this in to get it done for the guy and I was supposed to do the boarding but he wouldn’t wait so he made an attempt and now expects me to fix it within the price to skim it. This isn’t the first time I’ve had an issue with him so ties cut

Normally I would however I’ve spotted this in to get it done for the guy and I was supposed to do the boarding but he wouldn’t wait so he made an attempt and now expects me to fix it within the price to skim it. This isn’t the first time I’ve had an issue with him so ties cut
I've been close to walking out a few times, sounds like that would of been an absolute nightmare and you'd have probably done a worse job than normal as you'd have been pissed off all day. Plus if you did it today you'll only work in to worse in future if he knows you put up with that on jobs.

Oh here we go . Cockneys got a new mixer now he’s giving life advice

Oh here we go . Cockneys got a new mixer now he’s giving life advice

Probably for the best mate, some people just can’t be helped.

Good man....f**k em

Not asked for it he’s offered it. Done him a few favours of late and he’s grateful, don’t really drink so he funding a meal for me and the Mrs, can’t say fairer than that
I wasn’t on about the drink mate, it was you passing over a shitty job to a mate that you didn’t want to do! Lol.
If it makes you feel better @John j does it all the time!!

good lad . Hold your head up high .