I’m back

Ashleymcduff

Hi all , been away for a few months..

been flat out busy at work, no time to log in.

been enjoying the warm weather and doing some exterior works.

please don’t be too harsh on my first efforts on patching up this detailed front of a house.
706B61ED-CEE0-425C-97E5-0F11AD64138D.jpeg

F311ADF5-6CD1-44F6-B24D-3420A2D75F62.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Retired Spread

don’t think so , their was no one there working, looked like it was done a while back .

proper student and Hom road , there’s loads of work being done road there.
looks pretty new to me......Page plastering run by couple of brothers Michael and Ashley

Must be sheer coincidence you have same first name :coffe:

Ashleymcduff

So that’s have a refresh:

people think….

I’ve done this job.

stood back took photos of it with my van reflection in the window.

then posted it on here lol lol.

you guys :ROFLMAO:

The plaster isn’t wet enough for the work to be done when took photos yesterday IMVHO

maybe this page plastering people were working next door or over the road I don’t give a f**k.

for the record @Tom81 was private messaging me to tell me to delete the photos cos he thought it was my van in reflection , hence he’s comments saying delete the photos.

I don’t have a sign written van (even sent a pic of my van to him ) or a limited company.

I’m self employed and claimed all 5 grants ffs

smoother09

So that’s have a refresh:

people think….

I’ve done this job.

stood back took photos of it with my van reflection in the window.

then posted it on here lol lol.

you guys :ROFLMAO:

The plaster isn’t wet enough for the work to be done when took photos yesterday IMVHO

maybe this page plastering people were working next door or over the road I don’t give a f**k.

for the record @Tom81 was private messaging me to tell me to delete the photos cos he thought it was my van in reflection , hence he’s comments saying delete the photos.

I don’t have a sign written van (even sent a pic of my van to him ) or a limited company.

I’m self employed and claimed all 5 grants ffs
Your page plastering 100%