Hydrogen bomb

Apparently n Korea has detonated a hydrogen bomb and it cause and earthquake of 6.3 on the richter scale....

It's all getting a bit more than media wars now I think

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think something has to be done, that man clearly has got to much power. Let's face it if mad trump tried to nuke a country becuase he fancied it he'd be carted off to a nut house, if Kim done it he'd be allowed as he's like a god to them.

If the USA could put a missile through a metre square window in gadaffi's house just to prove a point (several years ago), I wonder what a drone could do now?

The very fact that he still draws breath despite being an abject idiot shows me that there is something worse/we don't know/ being covered up.......

(Change the word " he" for Trump or Kim Jong as you see fit).

Why is politics in the public bar ? And why is Stuart commenting on it, hypocritical the lot of ya :endesacuerdo:

If a war starts over there it'll most definitely affect the worlds workshop. Recession will most definitely ensue. It's dodgy ground dropping bombs so close to China and Japan.

I don't think it will be too long before a few real bombs are passed about...

War is good business though...

They should leave the nutter alone. Defend S. Korea but don't think about invading N. Korea unless he starts. N. Korea is not a powerful country and couldn't win any war but it could certainly inflict a lot of damage and Kim wossname knows this. All he is demonstrating is that if anyone fucks with him then that is what you will get.
There was no nuclear war in Europe when both sides had nuclear wepaons so hopefully there will be no war in Korea for the same sort of reason. If the price for war is too high then there shall be peace. Eventually the N. Korean people will get rid of this guy anyway. Look how the Eastern Bloc was a big threat and then all of a sudden it collapsed and fragmented. People will only put up with being suppressed for so long.

"Assured mutual destruction".........that is the nuclear option.
Mutual.
I remember as a kid that a man came on the telly and suggested that in the event of a nuclear attack we should hide under the kitchen table........he wasn't joking either.

They should leave the nutter alone. Defend S. Korea but don't think about invading N. Korea unless he starts. N. Korea is not a powerful country and couldn't win any war but it could certainly inflict a lot of damage and Kim wossname knows this. All he is demonstrating is that if anyone fucks with him then that is what you will get.
There was no nuclear war in Europe when both sides had nuclear wepaons so hopefully there will be no war in Korea for the same sort of reason. If the price for war is too high then there shall be peace. Eventually the N. Korean people will get rid of this guy anyway. Look how the Eastern Bloc was a big threat and then all of a sudden it collapsed and fragmented. People will only put up with being suppressed for so long.

yes set hydrogen bombs off ....fire missiles over other countries....threaten to destroy other nations.......
and "leave the nutter alone"
could you imagine what would happen if he was left alone to do as he pleases.

You think he can drop a bomb on your house? I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you.
He threatens to destroy the US etc but the fact of the matter is he can't. N. Korea is a poor country with a fairly small population. S. Korea is a far wealthier country with twice the population. N. Korea wouldn't stand a chance of invading anywhere. They got as far as the could in the Korean war. If they had another war now, they would lose and they know it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea