Hybrid Painters Tape

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Noticed some of this on P1’s site when I was getting some tapes ordered. Always thought standard blue dolphin window tape could be a pain at times when you just want a quick tear.
This Hybrid tape feels just like the window tape but tears nice and easy in your hand. Seems very nice to work with.
Anyone used it before?
B7F59575-51A2-4827-849A-C71E2BB7E883.jpeg

Noticed some of this on P1’s site when I was getting some tapes ordered. Always thought standard blue dolphin window tape could be a pain at times when you just want a quick tear.
This Hybrid tape feels just like the window tape but tears nice and easy in your hand. Seems very nice to work with.
Anyone used it before?
View attachment 61900
It’s been designed for these window spraying guys as it absorbs the paint. It’s like a posh masking as I understand.

Things are moving on mate in the tape market
There’s a good Uk made company with a vast array of tapes now making these others like dolphin up there game mate

Things are moving on mate in the tape market
There’s a good Uk made company with a vast array of tapes now making these others like dolphin up there game mate
Yes sir, tape is the new big thing. We are working on a new tape for masking up for rendering at the moment.