hpx

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwi

Got a job to sort next week painted block which some plank rendered anyway I've got a pallet of hpx and a pallet on cpi spair from different jobs my intention is to hpx with mesh and mec fix . Now the head scratcher I have to order my k rend direct from larne as no one local stocks it do you think cpi over the hpx would be ok never tried to comb the 2 and I can't really see why it wouldn't work ?? Any1 tried this ps its just a smooth finish

You could put anything you wanted over HPX as long as you key it well, it's the best backing coat in production by far.

pwi said:
Got a job to sort next week painted block which some plank rendered anyway I've got a pallet of hpx and a pallet on cpi spair from different jobs my intention is to hpx with mesh and mec fix . Now the head scratcher I have to order my k rend direct from larne as no one local stocks it do you think cpi over the hpx would be ok never tried to comb the 2 and I can't really see why it wouldn't work ?? Any1 tried this ps its just a smooth finish

Can you not get it through your local keyline? we used to have to get it direct but now we get it through them which is a lot better and easier.

i assume when you say cpi you mean you have their coloured scrape render? if so then yeah that will go over any dedicated backing coat.

Sorry its general purpose gear normaly I wouldn't use 2 different renders but this hpx is 10 month old and they are just taking up space at the store . Does anyone no where the best place to get some of the heavier graded mesh I've only got the smaller mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.