Hp12 through the ritmo

Members online

ankers

Anyone had experience spraying hp12 through the ritmo scared of leaving it sat too long in the pipes. I'll be falling back laying it out for the mesh then spraying so I'll be stop starting a lot. Anyone know how long you can leave it sat

Is little time as possible you don't want to be leaving it more than 10 minutes just do areas that you know you can handle meshing in a short time span keep a gorilla tub by you let the machine run into to if you're taking too long.

Is little time as possible you don't want to be leaving it more than 10 minutes just do areas that you know you can handle meshing in a short time span keep a gorilla tub by you let the machine run into to if you're taking too long.
Thanks mate do you know the best water setting and speed dont want it too fast?

Thanks mate do you know the best water setting and speed dont want it too fast?
Water settings are a funny thing really it varies on r&s wear and substrates suction,
If I'm not sure I always start spraying 2.5 and alter to suit, all I spray really are high polymer base coats I find that just under 3 is best gives you plenty of time to drop back and mesh moves around easier(y)

Water settings are a funny thing really it varies on r&s wear and substrates suction,
If I'm not sure I always start spraying 2.5 and alter to suit, all I spray really are high polymer base coats I find that just under 3 is best gives you plenty of time to drop back and mesh moves around easier(y)
Try speed 7 what thickness are you spraying

I don't think I would put it through a ritmo because it tightens up too quick, you might have tripping problems and back pressure build up leading to R&S wear, just not worth it. We tride mixing it in a pan mixer years ago, had it wet as and it still struggled to start up after a short while.

It's fine as long as you keep on top of it I spray hpx, rend aid, key coat wouldn't be doing it on my own though

We have sprayed most base coats no problem but not HP12, it struggled even going through a deisel pump, don't know if it's been changed since then though, that was about 10 years ago.

Cheque

Cheque

f**k**g hell mate you could have saved yourself a fortune if you'd just put 'check', Tom's not going to worry about being off work with all those cheques heading his way.
We look after each other mate,
like silent partners I have to keep it that way because in person he's dangerously rough
Screenshot_20200407_202956.jpg

Anyone had experience spraying hp12 through the ritmo scared of leaving it sat too long in the pipes. I'll be falling back laying it out for the mesh then spraying so I'll be stop starting a lot. Anyone know how long you can leave it sat
Spray piss wet. But I'd not bother on my own tbh