Howdy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome Warrior! Don't worry, people will get bored of me very quickly once they realise I'm not a Pippa. Just need a new token female to come along and then I can blend into the background. :)
we've got one love, they call him JJ whatever you do don't give him your mobile you'll end up with all sorts of s h h i it t

Hi love nice to meet ya :)

Oh sorrrry :-0 I'll quickly tell NPS I think hes on his way :RpS_scared:

Yes I think you have passed welcome along.

Oh and let me introduce myself, the names Water...Nailswater :RpS_wink:

am here boss!!

ye i think shes passed too, but i think that we do need a pic with maybe bubbles's name wrote on a bit of paper just to prove your real :RpS_wink:

we'll have to have a lovely walk down the allotment one day:RpS_biggrin:

oh and by the way do you use a handboard or a hawk?

Hi love nice to meet ya :)

am here boss!!

ye i think shes passed too, but i think that we do need a pic with maybe bubbles's name wrote on a bit of paper just to prove your real :RpS_wink:

we'll have to have a lovely walk down the allotment one day:RpS_biggrin:

oh and by the way do you use a handboard or a hawk?

Ah the head honcho eh, nice to meet you. So are you elected or self appointed? :p

Hah, next you'll be wanting a photo with today's newspaper in it. I just pinched myself and I definitely think I'm real, so that's all you're getting for now.

Hmm, I've heard about your allotment, and it sounds a bit dodgy. :glare: I'm only coming for a wander if there's tea and biscuits on offer...and not for tesco value ones either!

When I started my course I was introduced to them as handboards, but hawk sounds so much cooler IMO, so I tend to call them that. Does it really matter? Although judging by your sig I'm guessing it maybe does?

im self pointing i am :RpS_biggrin:

todays pic will do

theres always plenty of coffee and biscuits on offer amongst many other things

OH YES!!! it does matter!!!!!

...oh dear. You know what, I think I'll pass on the tea, biscuits, muffins etc. Have a stack of croissants to get through before my fry up at lunch, and don't want to get too fat. Plus think it's safer, as don't want to bump into Pippa lurking behind a bush with a spread or two. :RpS_scared:

Ah the head honcho eh, nice to meet you. So are you elected or self appointed? :p

Hah, next you'll be wanting a photo with today's newspaper in it. I just pinched myself and I definitely think I'm real, so that's all you're getting for now.

Hmm, I've heard about your allotment, and it sounds a bit dodgy. :glare: I'm only coming for a wander if there's tea and biscuits on offer...and not for tesco value ones either!

When I started my course I was introduced to them as handboards, but hawk sounds so much cooler IMO, so I tend to call them that. Does it really matter? Although judging by your sig I'm guessing it maybe does?

http://
Blog-Red-Flag1_zps7f98952e.jpg

She said hawk..........she'e defo dodgy................:RpS_thumbdn:

im self pointing i am :RpS_biggrin:

todays pic will do

theres always plenty of coffee and biscuits on offer amongst many other things

OH YES!!! it does matter!!!!!

So go on, why does it matter whether you call it an handboard or hawk then? Or are you just being picky?

The plasteters forum mini league! The. Sun dreamteam thread , its basically a laff and where nps makes us look amatures ! Even tho he knows nowt about footie lol:RpS_sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.