Howdy :)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd say a little hello. I'm Laura from the the Midlands, and have recently started a level 2 in plastering (I know an apprenticeship would be far better, but unfortunately haven't able to acquire one thus far). I know the course is only a basic starting point, but one day in the far future I hope to set up my own plastering business.

I think the next step for me is going to be finding an experienced plasterer who can show me the 'tricks of the trade' as it were. As I can imagine real life plastering is completely different from the practical stuff I'm doing in the workshop atm.

Anyway, thanks for having such a great forum, has been really useful reading all the info on here, and am learning a heck of a lot.

Alreet FFFF.......welcome along.......im sure you will be unidated with offers to show you the "tricks of the trade".........you might be in for a bumpy ride..(no pun intended)

Welcome to the forum FFFF.........

have fun and don't take everything everyone on here says too seriously! (oh and give as good as you get!)

Enjoy....

Thanks FFFFor the welcome guys!

Oh don't worry I never take anything too seriously. :RpS_tongue: Am 25, and have been doing houses up to rent out for the past year, and just really wanted to learn a trade to go alongside it, as I love the whole practical side of things. Plastering seemed like the fun option as you get to get down and dirty on a daily basis (...not in that way), and so far I haven't been disappointed. Like I say I've only just started out, but so far I'm doing better than I thought I would, so it's all good :) It's just the technical side of things that I'm trying to get my head around atm...who'd have thought there'd be some many different types of plaster!

Have you recently moved from hull & changed your name?
You remind me of Pippa off here lol. :RpS_biggrin:

Errr....not that I know of. :RpS_mellow: Although I might have drunk too much and have short term memory loss without realising it, hmmm, now you have me confused...

Have you recently moved from hull & changed your name?
You remind me of Pippa off here lol. :RpS_biggrin:

oh dear ...there maybe trouble ahead................:RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Errr....not that I know of. :RpS_mellow: Although I might have drunk too much and have short term memory loss without realising it, hmmm, now you have me confused...

Ok I will ask the questions that everybody is talking about in the private members section.
1) NPS wants to know have you got a boyfriend? :rolleyes)
2) Bubbles65 wants to know have you got any photos of yourself ?
(for the forum to see to show you are genuine) as there have been a few fakes in the past :RpS_unsure:
3) Beddy wants to know where in the midlands are you?

Ok I will ask the questions that everybody is talking about in the private members section.
1) NPS wants to know have you got a boyfriend? :rolleyes)
2) Bubbles65 wants to know have you got any photos of yourself ?
(for the forum to see to show you are genuine) as there have been a few fakes in the past :RpS_unsure:
3) Beddy wants to know where in the midlands are you?

Whaaaa, there's a private members section and I'm not invited?! You guys work fast, it's like an interrogation around here! :rolleyes)

Yes, I do have a boyfriend, although he's currently AWOL working abroad. Although is due back in two weeks. :)

Haha, fakes, that's hilarious..people really do have too much time on their hands! And yes I do have photos of myself, but I'm not gonna crash the forum by having my ugly mug plastered all over it, sorry.

I'm currently living in Burton on Trent.

And I'm not really that brave for joining lol. Men are a bunch of pussycats really...although most should come with a sexual harassment clause. :RpS_tongue:

Whaaaa, there's a private members section and I'm not invited?! You guys work fast, it's like an interrogation around here! :rolleyes)

Yes, I do have a boyfriend, although he's currently AWOL working abroad. Although is due back in two weeks. :)

Haha, fakes, that's hilarious..people really do have too much time on their hands! And yes I do have photos of myself, but I'm not gonna crash the forum by having my ugly mug plastered all over it, sorry.

I'm currently living in Burton on Trent.

And I'm not really that brave for joining lol. Men are a bunch of pussycats really...although most should come with a sexual harassment clause. :RpS_tongue:

Yeah you can get in private members once you've got enough posts. :RpS_thumbup:

AWOL for 2 weeks, ok I'll let NPS know.

Burton, not been there for a while but I'm sure there's a few lads on here close by that would let you give them a hand. :RpS_thumbup:

Yes I know it's unbelievable people actually make up fake accounts, sad b4stards lol.

Do you drive Laura?

Ok that's the end of the interview for now :RpS_thumbsup:

Burton, not been there for a while but I'm sure there's a few lads on here close by that would let you give them a hand. :RpS_thumbup:

Yes I know it's unbelievable people actually make up fake accounts, sad b4stards lol.

Do you drive Laura?

watch him Laura sorry Pippa he has previous :RpS_lol: what are you doing back on here :RpS_sneaky:

Do you drive Laura?

Him being AWOL for 2 weeks is not an invite to warm my bed.

Yeah, Burton isn't really a place to frequent very often, but I'm kinda stuck here for now.

Yes, I do drive and have transport (sadly not a pink van yet though).

Phew, thank goodness for that. So did I pass to the casting couch stage? I can show you what spreading I've learnt so far :RpS_thumbsup:

Yeah, Burton isn't really a place to frequent very often, but I'm kinda stuck here for now.

Phew, thank goodness for that. So did I pass to the casting couch stage? I can show you what spreading I've learnt so far :RpS_thumbsup:

mmmmm think this is a case for inspector nailswater :RpS_sneaky:

Do you drive Laura?

Ok that's the end of the interview for now

:RpS_thumbsup:
nailswater style.:RpS_laugh:

Could you just place your index finger on this image? its just for our records!
ba5_zps4a5fc8c1.gif

Maybe her boyfriend has gone for a burton.................:RpS_laugh:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, OK I've just searched for this Pippa you speak of, and read a few of the threads. I'd just like to confirm that I'm not here to find me a bit of rough and ready because I heard some guys at B&Q mention the site. I am officially a trainee plasterer and goggled plastering forums looking for advice so I can learn to tell the difference between my Browning and Hardwall. Sorry to disappoint. :RpS_tongue:

Oh sorrrry :-0 I'll quickly tell NPS I think hes on his way :RpS_scared:

Yes I think you have passed welcome along.

Oh and let me introduce myself, the names Water...Nailswater :RpS_wink:

The thing is she already had someone who was rough, don't know about ready tho? That's her finger print that was found during the pippa gate investigation ? Amongst other things?

Oh sorrrry :-0 I'll quickly tell NPS I think hes on his way :RpS_scared:

Yes I think you have passed welcome along.

Oh and let me introduce myself, the names Water...Nailswater :RpS_wink:

Good stuff! And nice to meet you Mr Nisus/Nailswater. :RpS_biggrin:

Unfortunately I only have one picture as have only been on my course a couple of weeks, and that's of my first practice external rendering on a small wall which isn't even floated up nice. :-( Will hopefully get a few more over the coming weeks when I finally get a chance to try a bit of skimming. I've heard it's easier than rendering so quite looking forward to it.

The thing is she already had someone who was rough, don't know about ready tho? That's her finger print that was found during the pippa gate investigation ? Amongst other things?

Shhhh, I don't wanna know lol! I stopped reading the threads after a while, as it was clear what she was after. Does she still frequent the site looking for a new bit of man meat from all you studs then? :RpS_tongue:

Welcome Laura, never seen a thread get so much attention apart fro the pippa and sahra threads

Thanks for the welcome Warrior! Don't worry, people will get bored of me very quickly once they realise I'm not a Pippa. Just need a new token female to come along and then I can blend into the background. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.