how you all feeling

Members online

Actually, one night i suggested she find a second box to put on her head as it made me sick...I was packing my bags that evening as that didn’t go down well.
Best thing about plastering, you can pack your van and basically fukc off anywhere you feel and you’ll be working the next day with the right attitude...that’s actuallly more important than ability IMO. :)

I went to The Gambia years ago with a gf - she was a Veggie, I was asleep on a beach lounger one day and woke up to a load of shouting going on - she had ran up to a bunch of fat German tourist riding ‘skinny’ horses on the beach - you are a disgrace get off those poor starving horses, she said. African blokes started heading my way as she was scaring off business :)

Any African plastering photos @Cockney1? :)
Not just yet mate, they are too follow! but I did bump into this dosser on the beach today! Lol
C9C0E567-43E7-4920-A2DD-2B0C1BACAB1A.jpeg

Bit late in thread now ,now it’s tap out time lol
I been back in since thursday/Friday and today cus of office wallers who don’t want work going on around in the week ,wsnkers

back on the football run tomoz 2 matches 2 lads u wait @algeeman when your tribe say can I join a team your need a minibus