How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

I have managed to get my tape manufacturer to make up some more samples of tape.
i've had a few members asking for tape on private message and i will send them some.
If anyone else wants to give it a try let me know and i will see what i can do.
last time it took a couple of weeks to get made and delivered so i will let you know.
This time it will be in metallic silver.

What you reckon to this? 70p a roll

918973FD-601E-4F1F-8CD5-5DC06BDD338D.jpeg

I have managed to get my tape manufacturer to make up some more samples of tape.
i've had a few members asking for tape on private message and i will send them some.
If anyone else wants to give it a try let me know and i will see what i can do.
last time it took a couple of weeks to get made and delivered so i will let you know.
This time it will be in metallic silver.
How anyone can use this without proof or guarantee that plaster bonds to it is mad. I won't be risking it on any of my jobs until then tbh mate

found it! drywall paper tape from the USA no good for beads.
zippadeedooda.
I don't know why but I'm starting to like this guy lol. No business sense but determined and not phased by ALL the negative responses

Yes, same as iphones. Assembled in America more like. Loophole. 99.9% is done in china. then sent to usa. usa puts the last screw in and legally its made in america.
possible, i pitched my tape to the company that own gorrila tape in America

more tape coming soon with a few minor adjustments

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 220
I'm going to be testing tape as scrim on magply and other aquapanels as they seem to have an issue with current scrims.

Cmon lads I can’t believe nobody has work out the last of the three simple methods for sticking up beads!!

No3 ... cut 4 strips of scrim stick two too the bead then stick the bead up, scrim holding it in place put the other two strips on the other edge of the bead and get that b*****d bead stuck! And this one is for reskim on old s & c etc