How to use SbeadFix tape to fix beads (VIDEO)

Members online

Maybe. I just don't see it. It's a solution to something that isn't a problem. I clout em on. And If I can't do that I use a bit of scrim to hold in place then gear. I wouldn't buy a roll of tape that I'd lose anyway
do you lose tape regularly

They look about the size of gaffer tape, losing the tape wouldn’t be a problem im sure
I think it would be handy to have a roll on hand for the odd occasion it comes in handy, snagging, small repairs etc
It would be handy on stop beads in vulnerable areas, I’d like to see a close up of the surface of the tape it’s self though if it’s shiny like gaffer tape it maybe too slippy to bang on down the full side of a bead

until you get your free roll cut the guy a bit of slack, he is just a fellow spread trying to diversify and help make life easier , and a few shillings :fuckyou:

Surely can just use scrim in these situations tho!? I use the orange or blue scrim its sticky as f**k. Holds a bead easy

Good point, but he obviously thinks that his tape is superior ,the proof shall be in the pudding as they say,

Surely can just use scrim in these situations tho!? I use the orange or blue scrim its sticky as f**k. Holds a bead easy
That fibatape extreme will hold a bead no problem. Plus you don't have to use a Stanley to cut it.

Good point, but he obviously thinks that his tape is superior ,the proof shall be in the pudding as they say,

Not trying to be nasty about it. If I come up with an idea I’d want people’s honest opinions.

I can’t see a use for it. Scrim does the same thing and you always have some as use it every day.

CF2091CF-2418-4FD1-820D-04C30A72737E.png

IF it sticks to bricks and any other uneven surface then it might have an edge in the market, if not then you are correct about scrim

Not trying to be nasty about it. If I come up with an idea I’d want people’s honest opinions.

I can’t see a use for it. Scrim does the same thing and you always have some as use it every day.
Scrims tried and tested, this tape isn't and by that I mean may it cause problems like reactions with the plaster like staining or a weak point if the bead is knocked etc.

That's true but its good to see someone trying, especially when plasterers are dubbed thick c~~ts

Most of the ones I’ve met are tbf lol and the complete lack of research on his own product doesn’t help.

My guess is he’s come across this tape somewhere and had a eureka moment

• Agree
Reactions: tcd
Maybe. I just don't see it. It's a solution to something that isn't a problem. I clout em on. And If I can't do that I use a bit of scrim to hold in place then gear. I wouldn't buy a roll of tape that I'd lose anyway
But what's better some scrim that can barely hold its own weight let alone a bead or just tape that would hold it solid? I'm not saying it's an incredible product that's going to revolutionise our jobs but it would be handy on certain jobs.

But what's better some scrim that can barely hold its own weight let alone a bead or just tape that would hold it solid? I'm not saying it's an incredible product that's going to revolutionise our jobs but it would be handy on certain jobs.
You've lived without it so far and if you never tried it you wouldn't lose anything.

I’ve only got 2 methods and that’s clout nails or gear. The scrims just handy to hold it in place..

You've lived without it so far and if you never tried it you wouldn't lose anything.
But I'd lived without a flexy trowel before but it's now a tool I use every day, speeds up sets and makes my job easier. I lived without a magnet in my tool bag but now I can find joists on plasterboard ceilings in a few seconds, lived without a chalk line until I bought one but it's handy on overboarding, lived without a board lifter.... Etc. If it's handy it's handy, just because I could live without it doesn't mean it's not worth having

scrim will hardly hold itself up, ever scrimmed a ceiling early to find it all falling back down?

Scrims tried and tested, this tape isn't and by that I mean may it cause problems like reactions with the plaster like staining or a weak point if the bead is knocked etc.
its colour fast, also i taped a piece around a piece of timber left it in a bucket of water overnight and it was still stuck next day.

But I'd lived without a flexy trowel before but it's now a tool I use every day, speeds up sets and makes my job easier. I lived without a magnet in my tool bag but now I can find joists on plasterboard ceilings in a few seconds, lived without a chalk line until I bought one but it's handy on overboarding, lived without a board lifter.... Etc. If it's handy it's handy, just because I could live without it doesn't mean it's not worth having
I don't disagree, the point still stands.

Most of the ones I’ve met are tbf lol and the complete lack of research on his own product doesn’t help.

My guess is he’s come across this tape somewhere and had a eureka moment
it never existed mate, only tape with holes is for muscle strains and it stretches and costs a fortune

it never existed mate, only tape with holes is for muscle strains and it stretches and costs a fortune

So you’ve invested in a machine punch for this tape. Yet aren’t giving out samples?

If you had a setup in place, or paid a company to run your stamp/punch on their machine. They’d expect a MOQ of thousands.