how to spead more faster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

0121bcfc

been trading for 7 years now but want to really get more on each mix ,what's the best way to achieve this ? my max is a bag and a half at moment but running around like a mad man lol cheers tom

been trading for 7 years now but want to really get more on each mix ,what's the best way to achieve this ? my max is a bag and a half at moment but running around like a mad man lol cheers tom
In years you will ask yourself why did I want to put more on?I guess your not in the over 40 club radio 2 grey pubes hair if yer lucky and moan thats the over 40 gang lol!

In years you will ask yourself why did I want to put more on?I guess your not in the over 40 club radio 2 grey pubes hair if yer lucky and moan thats the over 40 gang lol!

Radio 2? Nah, bored with that - prefer Radio 4 :)

when a bag and a half is easy move up to 2 then 2.5 then 3 you will soon be doing 6 bag mixes easy like a boss

when a bag and a half is easy move up to 2 then 2.5 then 3 you will soon be doing 6 bag mixes easy like a boss

And a couple of weeks later you'll be on 12 bag mixes like the rest of us. Then it's time to think about getting a labourer or a speedskim

I am soooo waiting for the picture of the mega bucket with new push about on wheels bucket caddy
:RpS_wink:

It ain't gonna happen, as there's a mk2 currently in development I'll be starting a thread soon wanting some help with the naming of new product range.
And nothing german cassie as they shot grandad.

I'm actually not joking, and relatively unsure what part of this thread ain't a joke, but I've managed to do a full bag and a bit on a wall, more than I was comfortable with as I had two doors and some awkward patches to work around. I just can't imagine doing more than one and a half before it goes off. Your arm can only move so fast.

Pete - not a plasterer - yet.

Just use a yard broom dipped in a big tray. Cause you get the same finish after some useless c**t has painted it.

keep pushing yourself,...wont be long till your bodys knackered, and you cant work, so more for us!

You dont need to do tons in one go, unless your trying to kill yourself. Do you work alone? or with a labourer? On your own, you can only do a certain amount in one go, unless you have 4 arms, and i have not met anyone with four arms. I have been plastering for years, and i still do the same size bucket now, the maximum i can do, on my own in one go. If there are 2 of us, ill knock double up, but i dont try and do more than i can,...you'll end up knackered very soon mate!

the reason is i have loads of work on ,currently working 6 days 6 nights ,all domestic work not site so being paid well but want to spread faster so i can get more done in a day having to turn down work

Mix it slightly runnier?
My dad moans when I mix the plaster to runny but I'm used to working on my own. The plaster lasts longer.

Mind you on average I put on one and half bags. If the suction isn't to ad ill put on two.
I did do a ceiling a while ago that was 2 half bags first coat. No suction though :D

if anyone puts on more than that they must be crazy :/ I need to sit down for ten mins after rushing to get it all on before I get on it again lol

Most I will knock up is a 3 bag mix any bigger and its too much like hard work, next time you have some easy runs just try 2 and when you feel confident do 2 and a bit

keep pushing yourself,...wont be long till your bodys knackered, and you cant work, so more for us!

You dont need to do tons in one go, unless your trying to kill yourself. Do you work alone? or with a labourer? On your own, you can only do a certain amount in one go, unless you have 4 arms, and i have not met anyone with four arms. I have been plastering for years, and i still do the same size bucket now, the maximum i can do, on my own in one go. If there are 2 of us, ill knock double up, but i dont try and do more than i can,...you'll end up knackered very soon mate!
your from huddersfield you can't tell me you never met anyone with four arms some right weirdos here

I am soooo waiting for the picture of the mega bucket with new push about on wheels bucket caddy
:RpS_wink:

me and @beddy are currently in a naked legal stand off with @Olican regarding his cheap replica of the beddy buggy for moving your mixing drum around.................tbh the only man up way to settle it is a winner takes all naked twister comp

Last edited by a moderator:
me and @beddy are currently in a naked legal stand off with @Olican regarding his cheap replica of the beddy buggy for moving your mixing drum around.................tbh the only man up way to settle it is a winner takes all naked twister comp

Beddy is too busy with his hostile take over of Home Bargains :glare: Beddy's Bargains will offer well known brands at Beddys bargain prices (+40% markup)

Status
Not open for further replies.