How to patch this in?

ChrispyUK

D6A34252-1AF1-4366-93E0-210081C11A1A.jpeg

On top half of side and back of my new house. It’s in good nick, but will be moving soil pipe and hacked off where they put new windows in.

Cheers for any help (y)

View attachment 38075
On top half of side and back of my new house. It’s in good nick, but will be moving soil pipe and hacked off where they put new windows in.

Cheers for any help (y)
I got one very similar to patch in next week where a window removed never patches in great! One I'm doing was built in 70s I said to customer I hope your not expecting a exact match! It will be as near as the cat licked its own asshole!

I got one very similar to patch in next week where a window removed never patches in great! One I'm doing was built in 70s I said to customer I hope your not expecting a exact match! It will be as near as the cat licked its own asshole!

Don’t forget the photos :D

House is a 1930’s semi. Thankfully it’s not on the front and only on top half of side and back, but they put new windows in around 2000 and didn’t even try to patch it in. There’s a small landing and bathroom window on side and bedroom on back. Few. Small patches where they’ve put a new soil stack in, but I’m prob gonna shift that and replace the windows again.

Last edited:
Easy to do but the new Canterbury Spar will look very light in comparison to the existing. Get someone who advertises pebble dashing rather than the more modern renderer. This is old school practice.