How To Ignore a Member On The Plasterers Forum

Members online

It's because people moan about the G-man and know that it's within there own power to block him just as it is anyone else but still carry on reading his posts and then bitch about him! Like coronation Street on here sometimes! :wtf:

It's because people moan about the G-man and know that it's within there own power to block him just as it is anyone else but still carry on reading his posts and then bitch about him! Like coronation Street on here sometimes! :wtf:
I think it’s more about the fact that the t**t is spamming the new thread section mate. People are fed up with every other post being about that turd!

Danny take it’s pointless sending you a message on here as it’s obvious you don’t read them.
He used to be much more involved it's all that money from the honey! power has gone to his head seen it a million times!! Or could be he's a dad now and would rather spend time with his daughter that listen to us miserable whining cnts! :hueco::ROFLMAO:

He used to be much more involved it's all that money from the honey! power has gone to his head seen it a million times!! Or could be he's a dad now and would rather spend time with his daughter that listen to us miserable whining cnts! :hueco::ROFLMAO:

Yup spending a lot of time with wife and child... also when members get forum fever they go for a few months I just have a little time away but pop in a bit :)

As a newcomer who is a member of other group forums I think this forum is very useful usually. Impressed with video explanation. Appreciate what you've got and avoid posting which disrupts its purpose of helpng.