how to clean your work clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brimplas1

today i found the best way to clean my work clothes! i started a new damp course job and things were going sweet until i managed to put my breaker through the lead water main!!:RpS_blushing:
i got soaked and put over 1000 litres into the property, after turning off the stop cock i found it didnt shut the water off and i couldnt turn the external vavle off !!!! i had to make a pleading phone call to a plumber i know to come and turn it off externaly with a stand pipe key..
it turns out the propety was a repo 5 years ago and was bodged by a builder who had pushed the lead main into the wall and plastered over it and had even plastered to the floor so when i took the skirts off i couldnt see it !!!! it was a day to remember

piece of wood and a hammer next time flatten the lead stop the leak quick and easy :RpS_thumbup:

my clothes where spotles thanks ! the plumber had a wet and dry vac which got the most of it up! he was taking the pi** as i did a gas pipe last year! a few people have told me i should have flattened it with a hammer to stop it but i hit it about 2" from the ground so there wasnt much for my mate to connect onto if id done that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.