How to apply k-rend over an uneven surface

Members online

Yeh I do wolves had some decent jobs from round town, there’s areas that I don’t even bother pricing, Whitmore reans, blakenhall dudley rd you get the idea lol. I don’t get on with the ecotex nobs cus were in close proximity to each other we end up more times than not pricing the same job and when I chase up my quote I’ve been told numerous times that ecotex have slagged me off trying to get the job, what I do like is when I get the job and I got my advertising up and the old man drives past and sees he ain’t got the job. They also bang on about cheap rates being the death of the industry and one customer showed me there quote after we started and they were nearly £2k cheaper than me. I don’t even go in there shitty little shop anymore either.
Sorry for the rant but they wind me up lol
Territorial I love it, I'm like a f******Jack Russell when somebody's on my patch:LOL:
Just wondered really whether they were still as busy I can remember seeing their work going up everywhere in the early 2000s,
They didn't use to price their jobs their self they used to use one of these pressure salesman with a clipboard

Territorial I love it, I'm like a f******Jack Russell when somebody's on my patch:LOL:
Just wondered really whether they were still as busy I can remember seeing their work going up everywhere in the early 2000s,
They didn't use to price their jobs their self they used to use one of these pressure salesman with a clipboard
They’ve got two gangs on for em so must have some graft comin in from somewhere, and they still render off ladders one bloke spreading another constantly up and down feeding him gear I ay got a clue how the mesh up or texture pmsl, I think it’s only the ewi jobs they use scaff. as far as I know they still got that salesman.

They’ve got two gangs on for em so must have some graft comin in from somewhere, and they still render off ladders one bloke spreading another constantly up and down feeding him gear I ay got a clue how the mesh up or texture pmsl, I think it’s only the ewi jobs they use scaff. as far as I know they still got that salesman.
Fuckinghell I remember now they did use to render off ladders :LOL: no machine either,
The advertisement pops up a long way from Wolverhampton

Fuckinghell I remember now they did use to render off ladders :LOL: no machine either,
The advertisement pops up a long way from Wolverhampton
Machines are s**t it’s quicker by hand was what they said to me pmsl, putting paper on the floor for protection aswell it’s funny as f**k when it’s windy with a bit of drizzle :risas:

Machines are s**t it’s quicker by hand was what they said to me pmsl, putting paper on the floor for protection aswell it’s funny as f**k when it’s windy with a bit of drizzle :risas:
It's incredible they get the work,
Or even the lads to do it off ladders

How the f**k do you render off a ladder?
God knows, but there's a firm round by me that is well established well-known quite a large outfit they have even got their own shop been knocking out houses for years off ladders, don't know how they're still in business

God knows, but there's a firm round by me that is well established well-known quite a large outfit they have even got their own shop been knocking out houses for years off ladders, don't know how they're still in business
Who’s that mate? We still talking about ecotex?

It's incredible they get the work,
Or even the lads to do it off ladders
To be fair there’s a couple of blokes that work for em that look like they woke up in the pub an they’ve been pulled through a bush backwards I’ll try and get some photos of em for ya lol

To be fair there’s a couple of blokes that work for em that look like they woke up in the pub an they’ve been pulled through a bush backwards I’ll try and get some photos of em for ya lol
Yeah get some photos mate especially of the human yo-yo passing the hawks up