How the other half live

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_zps74f7d712.jpg

1363729775_zps361bae7c.jpg

1363729774_zpsa8d5ba29.jpg

Looks a bit smarter than the 300yr old farm house i am working on at the min where the owner has taken a slightly different approach and and every possible penny is being spared.

I was asked to price for skimming a pool room like this last september when i got there a squad of Polish lads were doing the boarding and fixing them with a STAPLE GUN. I did put a quote in but made sure it was so high it would never be accepted.

I was asked to price for skimming a pool room like this last september when i got there a squad of Polish lads were doing the boarding and fixing them with a STAPLE GUN. I did put a quote in but made sure it was so high it would never be accepted.
Don't blame you I'd have done the same, had some good boarders on this job

woah.

My house hasn't been lived in for 35-40 years! Bomb site. will post some pics at some point. The neighbours keep staring at us, prob thinking 'they're the weirdos that bought boo radley's place..'

swimming pool looks a bit shallow could have spent the extra money and dug it out properly:RpS_thumbsup:

not happy here , how come i didn't tile that pool and lay all that marble !!! lol can't win them -all ..... looks great , where a-bouts in the country is that house ?

not happy here , how come i didn't tile that pool and lay all that marble !!! lol can't win them -all ..... looks great , where a-bouts in the country is that house ?
It's in shipston on stour, nearly every room in the house has the marble floor and there's 5 bathrooms you would have made a killing. Been a nice job to work on

if I had the money to build something like that i wouldnt fnck about with some of the sh!t in those pics

if I had the money to build something like that i wouldnt fnck about with some of the sh!t in those pics
A bit OTT in places but prob don't know what else to spend their money on? Even the windows on the front of the property are carved from stone..... Bet that weren't cheap

Lol, I know. Them Polish plasterers are rough as fook. Didn't the owner spot it ?

AS far as i am aware no the customer did not know but i know the sparky who did all the wiring and apparently a squad of spreads from the midlands (they must of been keen cos it was near bamburgh on the northumberland coast)came in and skimmed it and said f/a about the staples. must admit we had a good laugh at the thought of someone going for their morning dip and finding the pool full of plaster boad

Status
Not open for further replies.