HOW MUCH?????

Members online

I agree there is no other industry that would be able to get away with selling shite like this, they come on here saying we have not a clue what’s wrong, sorry but Lurpak you sent them back a bag ...did they come on here saying what was wrong with it how many bags were involved no nothing did they send you another bag, this is what is wrong with the industry today denial denial..,..they only care when people start to put stuff down on forums there like Alexia always listening in the background
See now you mention it about alexia, I was talking to the wife about Quinn cement that we got delivered from builders. All off a sudden my twitter feed it full of Quinn cement adverts. I never googled Quinn cement or spoke about it on here or sent a text msg about it but the room I spoke to wife about it there was a google home plugged in.

See now you mention it about alexia, I was talking to the wife about Quinn cement that we got delivered from builders. All off a sudden my twitter feed it full of Quinn cement adverts. I never googled Quinn cement or spoke about it on here or sent a text msg about it but the room I spoke to wife about it there was a google home plugged in.
That's a proper invasion of your privacy. Could cost lives in the lead up to the revolution.