How much would this cost to skim

Members online

if The walls are as bad as you are saying they are the council will put them right for you, admittedly maybe not as quickly as someone you are willing to pay will do it, but they will eventually get it done, if the walls are solid and not falling off they will usually tell you it’s up to you to get it reskimmed and that would then be at your own cost, which judging from the photos would be somewhere in the region of £500 maybe more maybe a bit less.
After all they have provided you with a home that some people can’t get, there’s plenty in bed and breakfast accommodations or living on the streets that would be more than happy to exchange with you.
Stop moaning and get on with it, or go back and live in your far better Polish wife’s house that your father in law plastered perfectly!
Amazing

True. My wife lives in a tiny remote village and every f**k*r works and the buses are full at 4 am. Mind you the buses are tiny but they stil fit 40 on. Buses in England nt running at this time. Fact
Your life story is getting more confusing every minute. Stop embarrassing yourself mate. Either f**k off to Poland where your wife lives or stay in your shitty council house where the walls are falling off and do it yourself.

Why don't you just hack off all the plaster...leave it on the floor, phone the council and just tell them it fell off? I mean its not rocket science is it.

V2OSaMd.gif

if The walls are as bad as you are saying they are the council will put them right for you, admittedly maybe not as quickly as someone you are willing to pay will do it, but they will eventually get it done, if the walls are solid and not falling off they will usually tell you it’s up to you to get it reskimmed and that would then be at your own cost, which judging from the photos would be somewhere in the region of £500 maybe more maybe a bit less.
After all they have provided you with a home that some people can’t get, there’s plenty in bed and breakfast accommodations or living on the streets that would be more than happy to exchange with you.
Stop moaning and get on with it, or go back and live in your far better Polish wife’s house that your father in law plastered perfectly!
Whos' moaning? Im not moaning thats why I'm paying for it. You seem to have got confused with your own post and started out by thinking you were helping then got carried away by your own adrenaline and ended up showing us how you really are. A c**t cant disguise it self. Fact. Nobody complained. I've said they've f**k*d me around which they f**k**g have and an MP has even agreed with me and helped me. You know nothing of my situation little boy so dont think your'e big enough to comment on it. As far as my wifes house is concerned I will be going back to it in my own time where I can gurantee you little chav that I will be surrounded by a lot nicer people. I asked for a quote. Nobody complained. I was asked so get your f**k**g facts right you chutney ferret ;D REKT

Whos' moaning? Im not moaning thats why I'm paying for it. You seem to have got confused with your own post and started out by thinking you were helping then got carried away by your own adrenaline and ended up showing us how you really are. A c**t cant disguise it self. Fact. Nobody complained. I've said they've f**k*d me around which they f**k**g have and an MP has even agreed with me and helped me. You know nothing of my situation little boy so dont think your'e big enough to comment on it. As far as my wifes house is concerned I will be going back to it in my own time where I can gurantee you little chav that I will be surrounded by a lot nicer people. I asked for a quote. Nobody complained. I was asked so get your f**k**g facts right you chutney ferret ;D REKT

Have you thought about approaching the media on this one? or crowd funding? Just an idea.

Your life story is getting more confusing every minute. Stop embarrassing yourself mate. Either f**k off to Poland where your wife lives or stay in your shitty council house where the walls are falling off and do it yourself.
I can guarantee my house is bigger than yours wifes or not. Your entire property would fit in my f**k**g shed there. I have a council house because I wont own a second and put everything in to it. DO you have 2 homes? No stfu u fat ugly baldy c**t. Nobody complained here you f**k**g little pedo looking muther f**k*r ha ha ha

Have you thought about approaching the media on this one? or crowd funding? Just an idea.
WHen my mate walked into it he said I should go to the local press becasue it was that bad but I'm not into all that. I gave Tim Farron ( My Local MP here in Windermere where my supposed council house ((not a council house at all)) is) loads of photos which those problems have been sorted. U cant help if you scrape 5 layers of paper off and the wall falls down. If id known that I'd have shown him those. The works went on for so long I didnt want the c**ts in my house FreeD tbh

Why don't you just hack off all the plaster...leave it on the floor, phone the council and just tell them it fell off? I mean its not rocket science is it.
Theres a woman foreman in charge of the job and she came round when a plasterer was here and he was fixing a wall that wasnt booked in with a full tub of f**k**g plaster and she gave him s**t because he was doing it for me and I showed her my reveal wherem a foot and a half of plaster fell off and she said the guy couldnt come up and do it it had to be booked, I think he would have been in the s**t if he had. She saw it and did nothing but say I could use filler and its just decoration. I wanted them gone mate. I did get a letter for work carried out on the house happiness form (somethinbg like that anyway) and I gave them my true feelings and complained. That was overa month ago and havent heard anything.

f**k**g beer was flowing last night then lads:LOL:
Nah this idiot just wants to come on here and tarnish the good reputation of the people and of those who tried to help him. If I had a quid for every time he said the word c**t, I'd be one rich b*****d and wouldn't be so sad that my paid-for-flat here in Poland doesn't fit in his garden shed.

That one really hit me hard. Straight to my Scottish bones. Truly hurtful. I hope he thinks about what he's done.

I can guarantee my house is bigger than yours wifes or not. Your entire property would fit in my f**k**g shed there. I have a council house because I wont own a second and put everything in to it. DO you have 2 homes? No stfu u fat ugly baldy c**t. Nobody complained here you f**k**g little pedo looking muther f**k*r ha ha ha
I think you’re on a different planet one minute it’s a council house the next it’s not so what actually is it???? And to come on here calling people obscenities like you did then I suggest you f**k off to Poland with your mrs massive mansion and give your house to a family in need who would appreciate it and be safe unlike you keeping you w**k*r!!!!!By the way I will plaster your hallway for £2500 you supply the gear

I think you’re on a different planet one minute it’s a council house the next it’s not so what actually is it???? And to come on here calling people obscenities like you did then I suggest you f**k off to Poland with your mrs massive mansion and give your house to a family in need who would appreciate it and be safe unlike you keeping you w**k*r!!!!!By the way I will plaster your hallway for £2500 you supply the gear
Bottle of whisky thrown in too.

You said in first post it’s your first home and you haven’t got much money. Now you have two homes??
Quote is still£750 you can get rid of the waste.

You mad bro?

Not a council house the way you see it. It was a home that was originaly built privatley, the council bought it and looks nothing like the s**t hole you live in gigger!

Nah this idiot just wants to come on here and tarnish the good reputation of the people and of those who tried to help him. If I had a quid for every time he said the word c**t, I'd be one rich b*****d and wouldn't be so sad that my paid-for-flat here in Poland doesn't fit in his garden shed.

That one really hit me hard. Straight to my Scottish bones. Truly hurtful. I hope he thinks about what he's done.
I never even spoke to you until you f**k**g insulted me u ugly c**t! I asked for no sypmathy I asked for nothing but an Idea of a quote. Looking through this board I see how you all treat people that asks these types of questions. Your just a bunch of c**ts. How can you f**k**g sit there in your make believe world saying that I have a bad attitude? You lot started it! Stupid little insecure pedo looking muther f**k*r. I really mean that because its a fact. You look like someone who touches up kids. f**k**g ugly at that!

Not a council house the way you see it. It was a home that was originaly built privatley, the council bought it and looks nothing like the s**t hole you live in gigger!
I would invite you to stay at my shithole but unfortunately I’m having my Olympic size pool made bigger my stables made bigger for my new racehorses and my garage made bigger for deliver of my 2 new matching lambos not bad for a lowly plasterer

I never even spoke to you until you f**k**g insulted me u ugly c**t! I asked for no sypmathy I asked for nothing but an Idea of a quote. Looking through this board I see how you all treat people that asks these types of questions. Your just a bunch of c**ts. How can you f**k**g sit there in your make believe world saying that I have a bad attitude? You lot started it! Stupid little insecure pedo looking muther f**k*r. I really mean that because its a fact. You look like someone who touches up kids. f**k**g ugly at that!
I don’t think you helped yourself with your earlier comments you bell end

IS that right next to your unicorn stable is it? I'm sure if you had any of that you wouldnt be plastering as you certainly didnt get that from plastering so yeah Pinnochi! Go play with yer wood and multiply ;)

You will be surprised at how many ugly s**t plasterers have more than one property....

I can see why that plasterer did not want to use his last drop of gear on your property if this is the way you deal with people.

I also can't understand why you feel entitled to a free home in the UK but that is a discussion for another thread when you are not around to call people on here c**ts and abuse people who spend their free time helping and advising others.

I suggest you apologise or sod off