how much tax

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can put that much aside but in reality with a good accountant you will pay around 10%

got to agree with dave there mate,also depends how much your making,over 40 grand,an you may have a shock,pay an accountant for an hour of his time an ask him ,might save some heart ache later on!

tax wots that ;D nerly every job iv ever had has been cash ..any cheques go 2 the mrs ..job done

tax don'st have to be taxing ::)

fuc* um it me who found the job me who done the job me who has the money from the job surly..

if we all could we would

only bin doing my own work for a few weeks so not got round to sorting the tax out.bin told ive got 3 months to do that.
so if insurance will be £275 a week do i need to put 20% aside for the tax.cheers.
oasis will you be my accountant ;D

if i was you lot id be carful about what your sayin about not payin tax ,remember that this an open forum and open to anyone even the tax mans spys

pure ignorance and stupidity in my books (refering to some responces) but each to their own, peronally i put away 20% if i have money left over then it wil jsut go towars next years pot and maybe for another 10 years untill then maybe more, if i restrict myself from using it now it'll surel;y reap a benefit in the future. go towards a new van or something :cool:

sorry had to say this, but some of the people on this forum have there heads stuck so far up there own arse, its not funny.

probably gona get band for that....... but had to say it :-[ no 1 can dooge the tax man

don't wanna sound like an old fart but taxes paid the person who taught me how to read, write and do sums, all things you need to run a business. taxes paid for the ambulance and paramedics who saved my live when a car pulled out on me when i was out on my bike. i'm happy to
pay tax.

Problem with the tax man is it’s usually several years down the road before you’ll come under investigation and by then the bill will be huge. Better to pay now and be safe or .................. :'(

Best estimate for tax and NI purposes is 28% of PROFIT not turnover up to about £31,000, first £5,500 of profit (personal allowance) is zilch.

Was trying to answer the original question to the best of my knowledge, not starting a piss fight with a PRICK ;D

:-? was just talkin about the people titin bout not payin tax..so get ur facts about the tax ;)

ah well all i no is im ganna turn over and go to bed ..i dnt want a warm piss fight either. :D

Night then PUSSY, the reason I say TURNOVER is that you can include lots of day-to-day EXPENSES in this and reduce your profit. Tax avoidence is illegal, Tax reduction is prudent.

i pay tax..... but i'll always joke about it....... as i say the tax man will get u in the end

Correct, thanks, almost killed my mum and dad when the VAT man had finished adding the interest to outstanding amounts. Can go back 6 years.

Will never make same mistake.

your ni is 2.75 a week, and let me tell you lads if your accountant cant bring your tax liability down to at most 10% then you need to find a new one, all this 20% is just a joke, remember an accountant is working for you not you for them.

theres 2 classes of NI yes the couple of quid a week then the other 8% bill you get when you put your return in
class 4,put me in a bit of lumber that one mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.