How much in a day

You must live in North Wales I can imagine things being harder there, but Cheshire is no different to the Midlands there's some money around there
Yes North Wales everybody around 150 180 a day ther places like bleuna Ffestiniog very poor places no work but cost of living is much Lower than south. But you go 15 20 miles towards llandudno difrent story ther more wealthy people

Yes North Wales everybody around 150 180 a day ther places like bleuna Ffestiniog very poor places no work but cost of living is much Lower than south. But you go 15 20 miles towards llandudno difrent story ther more wealthy people
I know exactly where you mean, you live around probably my favourite place one of the most beautiful areas there is that's got a makeup for the money

I know exactly where you mean, you live around probably my favourite place one of the most beautiful areas there is that's got a makeup for the money
I'm going to move there when I retire, bring all my English money be one of them English expats that you love

I'm in the snowdonia Angelesy area. 30 minute from llandudno nice place. Even Ronnie O'Sullivan loves the place and that something

whats the average price for a 2 bedroom terrace and a 3 bedroom semi where you are freed,........up here in carlisle 2 bedroom terrace,100/120k,.........3 bedroom semi 160/180k,....all done up ready to move in

In a good area with good school a 3 bed that needs work 350 - 375K ready to move in 450 - 500K. The x-council house go for around 270K.

Y can't people realise on this site we are all over the UK so rate are not going to be same in every area. I live in a place wher everybody charges 150 180 day. 30 60 miles away llandudno chester you might get 200 pound a day so all depends on the area I think

House prices maybe cheaper but I can’t imagine everything else is compared to the South m? e.g. utility bills, food, clothing, holidays, running a car etc etc...

In a good area with good school a 3 bed that needs work 350 - 375K ready to move in 450 - 500K. The x-council house go for around 270K.
just picking myself off the floor freed,.....where are you based,......x council house here garden front and back/3 bedrooms all done up, max.140.......my first house 1981, ..2 bedroom terrace,..needed work done, 11,500 k,.......oh hindsight a marvellous thing,

Were in a ok area . End terrace 3 bed gave 63 grand for it. Could build 2 more house on land

Where the hell are you living? Monaco??
I live in one of the most expensive cities in the UK and believe me you won't pay 500k for a 3 bed house.

Where the hell are you living? Monaco??
I live in one of the most expensive cities in the UK and believe me you won't pay 500k for a 3 bed house.

I think FreeD is right, I used to live in Epsom, you'd be looking at around 450-500k for a three bed.

3 beds around my way around 400k

My two bed is worth just over 300k.

That's West Sussex.

I think FreeD is right, I used to live in Epsom, you'd be looking at around 450-500k for a three bed.

3 beds around my way around 400k

My two bed is worth just over 300k.

That's West Sussex.
Really?? That's mental. Are these houses 3 beds with 3 living rooms and 4 bathrooms or just average 3 bed houses?

Really?? That's mental. Are these houses 3 beds with 3 living rooms and 4 bathrooms or just average 3 bed houses?

Lol just normal houses dude, round my way brand new, new build 3 beds are between £400-450k

You can get cheaper obviously in the shitty parts of town but if you want a decent house they aren't cheap.

We actually moved to Sussex because it's cheaper to buy property... To us, that is cheap, when you are used to living in Surrey or closer to town.

got some portfolio for a faker mate. castles gotta be worth 30+ mil when done.

I dont believe it... think it is financed up to the tits... I cant see any property listed in his companies... I think his money is made through selling teh courses and then has now gone on to buy property...

I loved his videos books and everything then went on the crash course and saw how he was with people and general persona made me want to throttle him...

He spoke to a couple of his staff like they were crap and that was in front of a lot of other people...

We shall see what teh future holds for him :D

You could not buy my flat for £350K to buy a house with a garage down my way the size of my flat I need £500K at least....

You could not buy my flat for £350K to buy a house with a garage down my way the size of my flat I need £500K at least....
I'm outside Aberdeen and we looked at a 6 bed a while back. 2 en suites, a WC, a main bathroom, kitchen/Diner, big livingroom, gardens and huge double Garage with a toilet!!!! for 400k and I thought it was undervalued
I think I need to stick my 3 bed bungalow on the market

I'm outside Aberdeen and we looked at a 6 bed a while back. 2 en suites, a WC, a main bathroom, kitchen/Diner, big livingroom, gardens and huge double Garage with a toilet!!!! for 400k and I thought it was undervalued
I think I need to stick my 3 bed bungalow on the market
Mine came with nearly an acre Barnes no neighbours and a swimming pool for 300k

Mine came with nearly an acre Barnes no neighbours and a swimming pool for 300k
Who needs to go abroad when you've got that beauty
Screenshot_20190224_180356_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Still all this area shite..I'm up north..on a job at minute (domestic) over estimated the job at 20 man days at £240 per day knowing it would take me know where near that..il do it in 12..also I've made £300 profit from materials..i spent 30/40mins with them selling our buisness and it worked..why on earth would you skim somebody's living room for 1 man 1 day day rate.. dosnt make sense :coffe:

House prices maybe cheaper but I can’t imagine everything else is compared to the South m? e.g. utility bills, food, clothing, holidays, running a car etc etc...
Rent is double down south house prices are higher I should think council rate are higher to. I agree everything else same I should Wages are better down ther better jobs people have got no idea about this way it round here different world altogerlther.

Still all this area shite..I'm up north..on a job at minute (domestic) over estimated the job at 20 man days at £240 per day knowing it would take me know where near that..il do it in 12..also I've made £300 profit from materials..i spent 30/40mins with them selling our buisness and it worked..why on earth would you skim somebody's living room for 1 man 1 day day rate.. dosnt make sense :coffe:
Pocket change

just picking myself off the floor freed,.....where are you based,......x council house here garden front and back/3 bedrooms all done up, max.140.......my first house 1981, ..2 bedroom terrace,..needed work done, 11,500 k,.......oh hindsight a marvellous thing,

Bristol mate...

Problem I'm finding at the moment is that with everything going up cost of materials and wages...etc...I'm just missing VAT every year...

I don't understand why they don't put VAT threshold up yearly in line with inflation....

Good to hear you are charging living wage for tradesman. £300 a day is what we need to be able to run business, have family, half decent lifestyle and save some for retirement.

Remember we are all in this together.