How much aday for a spread in west of ireland

Hi I am a plasterer for over 27 years in Co mayo ireland working for a contractor for over 10 years the day rate is 90 a day just wondering if any other spreads could let me know what rate of day work they are getting as I think 450 a week take home is low thanks
Wages are shite outside of Dublin but I promise you this....nobody is charging the customer buttons. I had one cheeky c**t offer me €80 a day for subbing. AND he wanted half days.

Charge customer €200 for a ceiling and pay me €40.

That just seems to be the culture here.

Anyway, if youre putting up with that then it's your own fault for not going on your own.

Wages are shite outside of Dublin but I promise you this....nobody is charging the customer buttons. I had one cheeky c**t offer me €80 a day for subbing. AND he wanted half days.

Charge customer €200 for a ceiling and pay me €40.

That just seems to be the culture here.

Anyway, if youre putting up with that then it's your own fault for not going on your own.
That's decorating though you ain't a plasterer

Hi I am a plasterer for over 27 years in Co mayo ireland working for a contractor for over 10 years the day rate is 90 a day just wondering if any other spreads could let me know what rate of day work they are getting as I think 450 a week take home is low thanks
27 years a spread and only on £90 a day?
jeezus fkin christ u need to up sticks pal and move to blighty even in Doncaster you'll get more than that although @John j tries to nick all work in donny for £80 a day

Plasterers are one of the most sort after trades in the uk and Ireland right now mate , mainly due to a high number retired or leaving the trade and and average age of 55 for any still left working now plus a 20 plus year gap of youth training
So you are in a good position to charge what you like

Can’t be that difficult you’ve blagged one lol
Tell you something.

You can advertise all you want in Donegal and it won't do you a bit of good.

It's all word of mouth here which means that if you're not from the county it's incredibly difficult to get started. Even now nearly all my work comes from Dublin.

There's even Donegal building sites in Dublin. They send for men from up here rather than recruit locally.

weren’t Donegal in the magic roundabout?
F25AB32C-F4DF-453D-BFA5-8A7E4574DE36.jpeg

I was getting 200 a day in Galway 2 years ago and I was working for a mayo subbie day rate now in limerick is between 250 and 300 depending on the contractor

This has to be lies