how much a day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got 6 lads working for me at the moment but just had to increase my overdraft to £10'000 to cover wages as im not getting paid for 30 days after the job's complete.

Shitting myself a bit in case they go tits up but you have to be in it to win it

Rich

too right mate youll get nowhere if worry puts you off, i thought that was a v good price inc mats mate

Thank you spunky,

I still cant believe that 2 other plastering firms he called out the paper quoted half what i wanted though, why are they working for nothing. I got a good mind to call them up and give them f**k~!

Rich

richardbrown said:
Thank you spunky,

I still cant believe that 2 other plastering firms he called out the paper quoted half what i wanted though, why are they working for nothing. I got a good mind to call them up and give them F***~!

Rich
You probabley should , if all the decent plasterers got their heads together and sorted out an industry standard rate (£449 per day i think 9am till 3.30 , 12.30 on Fri ::)) every body else seems too look at bankers, plumbers n sparkys always coin it in c***s , ok thats my rant from my perfect fluffy world ;)

shame you didnt get the job mate, you could have subbed it out to em ;D

1 and a half bags a set . by your your quick arnt you ..... think Not you need to go back to collage mate . us proper plasterers can put at least 3 - 4 at a push 5 bags a guage thats 90 sq metres a day at least . wen we are in a 2 + 1 squad we put a guage of 6 bags . then another 6 then another 6 . Good or what anyway to tell you the truth its not about the quantity its about the quality of the work you are doing .
The site we are on at the minuite i get £3 a metre i pay the other spreader £80 cash a day and labouerer £40 , expecting a months wage tomorow

i make that 180m2 x £3= £540 - £120 wages for your lads = £420 for yourself for 1 days work.
hope they read this and s**t in your tea

micky jones said:
1 and a half bags a set . by your your quick arnt you ..... think Not you need to go back to collage mate . us proper plasterers can put at least 3 - 4 at a push 5 bags a guage thats 90 sq metres a day at least . wen we are in a 2 + 1 squad we put a guage of 6 bags . then another 6 then another 6 . Good or what anyway to tell you the truth its not about the quantity its about the quality of the work you are doing .
The site we are on at the minuite i get £3 a metre i pay the other spreader £80 cash a day and labouerer £40 , expecting a months wage tomorow

rite so ur on site with big runs yea? i work on me own doin crappy bedrooms with carpet and wardrobes ect but finishin well not slappin it on flatten and go i do 2 coats flatten each and trowel up to the death ur either a plasterer or a spread

if the other spread is doing same amount why not split down middle and give lab at least 70 if i was the other spread i think i kick **** outta you for treating me like that then he must be stupid to work for less than a pound a m2

micky jones said:

You say you do 3-4 bags on your own 5 at a push but in a 2n1 and your only doing 6 how does that work surely it should be more ?

micky jones said:

Got to be a wind up that

Oh yeah as for telling lads they need to go back to college,
there is a spell checker you could use 'good or what' or you could always go back to school ;)

right lets get this straight why do you need another spread if you can put on 50m2 a hit you can do it on ceilings but not walls we had a gang 2 years ago 3+1 we used to do about 300m2 a day and that was collar

cow s_h_i_t i was thinkin but bull will do .. i couldt spell to save me life i quick skool a year early now i drive a better can and van than most ha ha they were wrong bout me lol

spunkybum said:
youre all a bunch of wankers i reckon ;D

still waitin for that naked cheese and jam sarny pic spunky, then i will start playin with meself

cheers rich..........luckily i covered my eyes thus completely hiding my identity ;)

wots with the sock..i guess u are spunky! my mrs is ganna fink im G** speding all my time on "PlasterBook" as she says lookin at naked spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.