How long ?

Members online

megamix

Did a job last Monday for a kitchen fitter he said he’ll sort me some cash out and get in touch . Been a week and heard nothing. Texted him this morning and no reply. How long wound you wait for £150.

Did a job last Monday for a kitchen fitter he said he’ll sort me some cash out and get in touch . Been a week and heard nothing. Texted him this morning and no reply. How long wound you wait for £150.
Drives me mental waiting. If they're happy with the job just pay up. I start getting abit pissed off after a week, after 2 I start pestering them daily. Customer from a month ago just paid me, kept saying he'd bank transfer asap, posted me a cheque which I got this morning... Just makes it so I won't do anymore work for people that don't pay in a decent time

Touch wood never have to wait more then 3 days . That's only one builder rest pay on completion or every fri .
Other kid says he loves working with me as i just ask for cash at end and get paid lol

This is becoming way too common now. Internet banking is the cause. Have to start spelling it out before I start a new job. Drives me fookin mad! :tonto:

That should have been paid straight away! As mouldy said invoice him for more to teach him a lesson.

If you know where he lives...?

Do you have any kind of invoice drawn up? Could always sell the debt on to an agency?

Thing is he’s made double what I charged him because it’s for wren. I know he’s got to wait for his money off them but it’s only £150. He only lives a mile away . Should have the decency to drop it off

If you know where he lives...?

Do you have any kind of invoice drawn up? Could always sell the debt on to an agency?
Its only £150 . I know where he lives . I’m sure I’ll get it just I hate pestering people for my money I hate it . I can hand on heart say anyone does work for me the money is there . Regardless if I have to wait for it from a third party .

It is still appalling, have you considered contacting wren for a quick chat about their fitters? I'm thinking of an angle of customer services/pr etc, if word got out one of their fitters is a chancer..

I'd never have the audacity of asking someone to wait for a payment - I'd go to the bank there and then to get the cash

Its only £150 . I know where he lives . I’m sure I’ll get it just I hate pestering people for my money I hate it . I can hand on heart say anyone does work for me the money is there . Regardless if I have to wait for it from a third party .

I know what you mean but you have to change your attitude. Imagine if you decided to make him wait a week to skim it? Do you think he’d sit around worrying and not texting you? Or would he ring you kicking off.

Ring the c**t and get ur money. £150 or £1500 doesn’t matter . Principal

I know what you mean but you have to change your attitude. Imagine if you decided to make him wait a week to skim it? Do you think he’d sit around worrying and not texting you? Or would he ring you kicking off.

Ring the c**t and get ur money. £150 or £1500 doesn’t matter . Principal
Definitely well put

We've had a few clever c**t plastering firms over the years not wanting to cough up . Most of them change there tune when you tell them it will come off faster than it went on
Hey thought that was one of my lines only lol

I always finish a conversation regarding payment if the builder not going to be there then he pays me up front if he says anything then I say ....well your expecting to do the same for you if you do any work for me

Just trying to get the materials back officer

No, Spak spak. That's not what you say.

You say customer expressed dissatisfaction with the work so you have scored it up preparatory to doing it again and the FCUKING loon has gone off at the deep end and you've had the run away, leaving every wall in their house scored up to fcuk.

Den Babylon will say civil matter and when you end up on judge rinder, his expert will say that yes, scoring walls is indeed a recognised way to prep for plastering, if a little out of date.

No, Spak spak. That's not what you say.

You say customer expressed dissatisfaction with the work so you have scored it up preparatory to doing it again and the FCUKING loon has gone off at the deep end and you've had the run away, leaving every wall in their house scored up to fcuk.

Den Babylon will say civil matter and when you end up on judge rinder, his expert will say that yes, scoring walls is indeed a recognised way to prep for plastering, if a little out of date.

Or say retaining materials as that’s completely legal