How gutted ?!

Olican

Private Member

Screenshot_20201207-124021.png

i feel sick for him, it will never happen again, a life changer that, he will never get over that

i feel sick for him, it will never happen again, a life changer that, he will never get over that
Yep.as soon as his head hits his pillow on a night and as soon as he wakes up in the morning it will be the 1st thing and last thing on his mind.it would break any man and unlucky hes guna be f**k*d forever and no doubt be split up with his mrs within a year

i wo
Yep.as soon as his head hits his pillow on a night and as soon as he wakes up in the morning it will be the 1st thing and last thing on his mind.it would break any man and unlucky hes guna be f**k*d forever and no doubt be split up with his mrs within a year
quite right kinky, every time a gas bill comes in/groceries/walks past a car showroom, just going to work on a site putting plaster on a wall, split up inevitable, going to the sun has only made it worse, everybody will be talking to him about it, he will never get over this

i wo

quite right kinky, every time a gas bill comes in/groceries/walks past a car showroom, just going to work on a site putting plaster on a wall, split up inevitable, going to the sun has only made it worse, everybody will be talking to him about it, he will never get over this
Yep his mates won't let him forget aswell no doubt.

Thing is yes things are more important than money but I guarantee it will eat away at his mind forever and it would any1 here regardless of your situation

Hectors scythe will be sharpening at your response

All said though; I've met many people that started with less and lost more than this chap and they've done really well. In a way I guess it's like a near death experience, it's down to your character.
I came into this world with nothing and I still have most of it :coffe:

I think there's a difference than making a million and losing than actually winning lottery and not putting your normal numbers on.its night n day,it would break any average man dont care whatever cliches get thrown out

There is more chance of winning the lottery than chances of what happened to him losing it like that
Women and balls eh?

and that folks why you should never keep the same numbers
Never do,if you religiously play same numbers and you know them off by heart you need to commit to play every week twice a week 4ever,I only play euros wen big jackpots come up like tomoz got a tenner on

I think there's a difference than making a million and losing than actually winning lottery and not putting your normal numbers on.its night n day,it would break any average man dont care whatever cliches get thrown out
I agree, but in principle I think the 'near miss' scenarios in life test and shape a man, the point I tried to make was that this shouldn't necessarily be the downfall of this man, given the right character it could if anything be the catalyst that propelled him to something that he may not of become...
..or it could be his ruination. Like I say, a test of character. You never know until you've been truly tested

I agree, but in principle I think the 'near miss' scenarios in life test and shape a man, the point I tried to make was that this shouldn't necessarily be the downfall of this man, given the right character it could if anything be the catalyst that propelled him to something that he may not of become...
..or it could be his ruination. Like I say, a test of character. You never know until you've been truly tested

Bet he 1 coats from now on!

i would be in the cells locked up

Thing is yes things are more important than money but I guarantee it will eat away at his mind forever and it would any1 here regardless of your situation
Years ago I had a very bad break up. I'd protected myself well enough that she wasn't able to do any serious damage but that didn't stop the f**k**g psycho trying.

Anyhoo, eventually she wound herself to the point of a breakdown and f**k*d off somewhere so I moved back in to the old gaff.

Went round to mates house and had a little party.
His gf came round and I told her the party was on account of a little lottery win.

Mate told her the next day I'd won £80k but keep that to herself

by-the-power-of-facebook.jpg

Gf told neighbours, neighbours told psycho and the very next day there was a message for me in my inbox.

Which I ignored.

Poor old psycho is still walking around thinking she's £40k light.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a very bad break up. I'd protected myself well enough that she wasn't able to do any serious damage but that didn't stop the f**k**g psycho trying.

Anyhoo, eventually she wound herself to the point of a breakdown and f**k*d off somewhere so I moved back in to the old gaff.

Went round to mates house and had a little party.
His gf came round and I told her the party was on account of a little lottery win.

Mate told her the next day I'd won £80k but keep that to herself

BY THE POWER OF FACEBOOK!

View attachment 56583

Gf told neighbours, neighbours told psycho and the very next day there was a message for me in my inbox.

Which I ignored.

Poor old psycho is still walking around thinking she's £40k light.
So did you win £80k then?