How good is the waterproofing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggy12

i know its obvious as its sealed but was wondering about the hot water effecting it around the shower.. ?
and yes i know nothing about it but would look cool in a bathroom
Thanx and all that

eggy

I believe different marble plasters have varying waterproofing (or water resistant) qualities mate :RpS_thumbup:

If you check out Mike wye associates website they have absolutely loads of PDF files on the properties of different venetian and Tadelakt plasters available which gives info on all the degrees of waterproofing that they offer.

i use a waterproofer(thompsons/cementone),then two coats of cera wax then paraffin wax-or you can use stucco guard or there is another product called aquadivetro-both of these are expensive though-stucco guard £30ish litre aquadivetro £250 for 15 litres-im also trying out some acrylic sealers at the mo

i use a waterproofer(thompsons/cementone),then two coats of cera wax then paraffin wax-or you can use stucco guard or there is another product called aquadivetro-both of these are expensive though-stucco guard £30ish litre aquadivetro £250 for 15 litres-im also trying out some acrylic sealers at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.